Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Mmegillespie

Carnival Legend 4/5/2020

Recommended Posts

We are having an amazing first day on the “Legend”. Here is a video review of our first day. Hope everyone else is having a great cruise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mmegillespie said:

We are having an amazing first day on the “Legend”. Here is a video review of our first day. Hope everyone else is having a great cruise!

This should be my first day on the Magic for a B2B for our 50th Anniversary. We would probably be just finishing dinner right about now, and heading to some entertainment. I’d also be enjoying a Fun Ship cocktail. Cheers! 🍹

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

This should be my first day on the Magic for a B2B for our 50th Anniversary. We would probably be just finishing dinner right about now, and heading to some entertainment. I’d also be enjoying a Fun Ship cocktail. Cheers! 🍹

Happy anniversary! Sounds like it would’ve been an amazing cruise. We were on the Magic last year and had a blast. Now we get to wait till next year for our cruise. I’m a teacher and have limited vacation time. Cheers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

That Prime Rib looked delicious!

It was amazing! My husband makes a delicious prime rib. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mmegillespie said:

Happy anniversary! Sounds like it would’ve been an amazing cruise. We were on the Magic last year and had a blast. Now we get to wait till next year for our cruise. I’m a teacher and have limited vacation time. Cheers! 

Thank you. And time is not a factor for us, as we are retired, so we booked for a 14 day Journey cruise in January to the Panama Canal out of Galveston. I was able to pay for it in full with my FCC from the 2 cancelled cruises, and the added bonus is the $1200 OBC applied from those cancelled cruises. Praying that COVID-19 isn’t an issue for us in January. Thank goodness we took a cruise out of NOLA on February 2 on the Glory before everything was halted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Thank you. And time is not a factor for us, as we are retired, so we booked for a 14 day Journey cruise in January to the Panama Canal out of Galveston. I was able to pay for it in full with my FCC from the 2 cancelled cruises, and the added bonus is the $1200 OBC applied from those cancelled cruises. Praying that COVID-19 isn’t an issue for us in January. Thank goodness we took a cruise out of NOLA on February 2 on the Glory before everything was halted. 

I hope you and all our fellow cruisers are able to get back to cruising soon! Be well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fabulous attitude ❤️❤️❤️ Your video brought a sincere smile to my face while watching (compared to the sad smile I get from some sorta-funny FB posts).  We would have sailed the Legend for the first time 5/16 but alas it wasn't meant to be.

 

Thank you again for a moment of brightness in my day 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pacruise804 said:

What a fabulous attitude ❤️❤️❤️ Your video brought a sincere smile to my face while watching (compared to the sad smile I get from some sorta-funny FB posts).  We would have sailed the Legend for the first time 5/16 but alas it wasn't meant to be.

 

Thank you again for a moment of brightness in my day 🙂 

So glad it brightened your day. We would love for everyone to be on their cruise too. We are trying to make the best of it and look forward to the next cruise. 
 

If you want to see our other days check them out:

 

Sea Day: 

 

Grand Cayman:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I've tried to watch the video the computer goes nuts. Changes to Spanish, goes mute or something else weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your kids are so cute 🥰Glad your husband is getting in the spirit too.  I wasn't sure at first if your son was trying to pull his sister back or push her in at "Stingray City" 😮 

 

Your breakfast looks great.  Looking forward to the rest of the "cruise."  I need to hit the fitness center too 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pacruise804 said:

Your kids are so cute 🥰Glad your husband is getting in the spirit too.  I wasn't sure at first if your son was trying to pull his sister back or push her in at "Stingray City" 😮 

 

Your breakfast looks great.  Looking forward to the rest of the "cruise."  I need to hit the fitness center too 😉 

Thanks! Yes, we have to do something to stay sane while we are at home. And I was wondering the same thing about my son 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2020 at 3:48 PM, crusinpsychRN said:

Every time I've tried to watch the video the computer goes nuts. Changes to Spanish, goes mute or something else weird.

So weird! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard about those stressful spa visits.  Glad it all worked out 🤣

 

Until the fighting I was thinking how much I missed mine being little (they are now 15 and 19).  Thanks for the reminder that they weren't always cute and adorable.  {{{hugs momma}}} 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations

Announcements

×
×
  • Create New...