ROTTERDAM SCHEDULED FOR DEPARTURE FROM PORT EVERGLADES MON 06 APR 2020

Copper10-8

1 minute ago, Vict0riann said:

I'm not sure about that, Copper, as it takes a person to play it!  We have not been out of the house for about 18 days, except into our little courtyard.  I understand from others, who are "out and about" that the trees are in full blossom and everything is beautiful.  Mother Nature progresses without us.  One bit of news is that the Butchart Gardens are closed, indefinitely.  They never usually close except one day a year, Christmas Day.

The Gardens will open again, no worries! I'm hoping the "Oh Gelato" on Government St will also! 😉 Be safe! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vict0riann said:

Should be a go for me this evening, too.

Thanks for the heads up, Copper, you remind me of my father (except he wasn't Dutch, or American, but loved a good play on words) who always befuddled his only child by saying on a regular basis, "Ann, make a noise like an egg and beat it!"  I never did figure out what noise an egg made...  

None !   :)  

8 minutes ago, rothbury said:

Copper, Have you heard anything from Capt. Albert?  His blog was last updated 3/26.

I have not. I think we can conclude that the lack of any posts by the traveling master is in direct connection with the mission the Rotterdam carried out during the last week plus. I have a feeling we'll hear from him again after Rottie leaves Port Everglades unless, of course, he has been/will be allowed to disembark and head home prior to that departure. Time will tell

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

They do look nice.  I wonder why Rotterdam is going to spend another night in port.

Poss. to allow some pax, now without symptoms, to go home in the morning........

• Like 3

I just looked at the PE port schedule and see the Zaandam departure listed for 2:00pm today.

I must be seeing things......I thought the Rotterdam was scheduled out today.

Please advise.

Yes things have changed!

Zaandam scheduled for 2pm and Rotterdam has a slot tomorrow evening.

Nieuw Statendam is scheduled to arrive 05.30 Wednesday morning and depart at 5pm Wednesday evening.  Not sure if this is bunkering and provisions or is PE has just carried over the original schedule.