APRIL 6 REFUND THREAD: Have you received your refund?

edl868

I requested a refund for my second cancelled cruise using the online form.   After about a month (on 7/3), I received a $20 refund for an upgrade I had made & $298 for the deposit, but that was all.   Yesterday, I decided to call Carnival, and boy, am I glad I did.   The agent told me since the remainder had been moved from the first cruise booking as FCC to a rebooking, when I requested a refund, all that was to be refunded were the amounts stated above.  The rest had been moved back to my original booking as FCC, and the refund request had to then be made on the original booking number.   If I had not called, I would have never received my refund.   So, if any of you are waiting on refunds in a multiple cancellation/rebooking situation, you may want to call Carnival.   

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 5:48 PM, Essiesmom said:

My June cruise is still in my planner, and I was just able to pull it up in the HUB app.  EM

Did you choose the refund option? If so, I would call Carnival and tell them to process it. Once I did that, the cruise disappeared and within a couple of weeks my credit cards were refunded.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 11:00 AM, HEARTBEACH said:

I requested a refund for my second cancelled cruise using the online form.   After about a month (on 7/3), I received a $20 refund for an upgrade I had made & $298 for the deposit, but that was all.   Yesterday, I decided to call Carnival, and boy, am I glad I did.   The agent told me since the remainder had been moved from the first cruise booking as FCC to a rebooking, when I requested a refund, all that was to be refunded were the amounts stated above.  The rest had been moved back to my original booking as FCC, and the refund request had to then be made on the original booking number.   If I had not called, I would have never received my refund.   So, if any of you are waiting on refunds in a multiple cancellation/rebooking situation, you may want to call Carnival.   

8/14/20 - UPDATE:  received a full refund today.   10 days from when I called.   Very pleased.   

8/14/20 - UPDATE:  received a full refund today.   10 days from when I called.   Very pleased.   

We got our port fees, gratuities, cheers package and $100 OBC that I pre-purchased refunded to our cc back on 8/8 for an Oct. 4th cruise out of Galveston.

Still waiting for the cruise fare refund but, so far, Carnival has done a better job of refunding our $ than Princess did for our Alaska cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums