Anyone get their CruiseNext certs back in their acct yet?

fstuff1

15 minutes ago, Heather1972 said:

Logan - Your March 20 cruise... canceled by you or NCL? I'm still waiting on 2 sets of 2 cruise next certificates on cruises canceled by NCL March 15 and April 5 cruises. BUT... the cruise I canceled myself last week before final payment, I had my cruise next certificates back in a couple of days! 

All four of my cancellations were initiated by NCL

Just reporting in again.....still waiting for our two CN deposits to be returned for our April 5th Encore. 

I was kind of hopeful I would receive an email from NCL today.  My DH received his FCC email one week ago.  Returning  the two CN deposits that were in my name seems to be more difficult.  (Booked through CAS; my half of cruise is less than $500)

6 hours ago, logan25 said:

Received a response to my query about missing CNs for cancelled March 20, 2020 cruise.  The email asks for my patience as they process the mammoth number of refunds, and If they are still not redeposited in 60 days, I can contact CruiseNext department.

My account is already populated with the 109% + 25% FCCs without the associated two CNs.

What was the email address you used to inquire about your missing CNs?

34 minutes ago, 1smudslide said:

I cancelled my 3/22 cruise on 3/13, through CAS, and still don't have any fcc or my cruise next certificate.

you definitely need to call!

my April cruise got canceled by ncl and i got my fcc a week before my cruise sailed! 

(Still waiting for cn certs to show)

Mine showed up this morning for our cancelled May 10 cruise. We've already re-booked another cruise to take advantage of the extra 20% credit that was supposed to expire on April 14, so I now can’t use the cruise next certificates for that cruise since NCL took their good old time crediting them back to my account. 🤬

My account is correct with FCC ( final 2 were posted yesterday)  and CN   for canceled cruises.   But,  2 CN are still on my account that I turned back in.      🙂   I do have an email confirmation of the transaction,  since there was an expiration involved.    I expect the total of 8 CN I did turn back in,  will be involved in the long wait for the credit.      Doesn't matter to me.    I'm sure it will be refunded eventually .   🙂  

All of mine are now present and accounted for - sometime in the last day or 2.  Included in that batch are CN's from May 3 cruise (round 2) and Sun cancellation.  March 20 CN's (round 1) was in my account shortly after that cancellation.

The two we used for our May 1st cruise have been re-deposited. They weren't there this morning, but are there now. They have the original expiration dates: 9/17/2022. We received our FCC on Apr 3, so it took two additional weeks to get the Cruise Next certificates back. 

1 hour ago, akmarshall said:

The two we used for our May 1st cruise have been re-deposited. They weren't there this morning, but are there now. They have the original expiration dates: 9/17/2022. We received our FCC on Apr 3, so it took two additional weeks to get the Cruise Next certificates back. 

did you cancel or did ncl cancel your cruise?

(i also got my fcc on april 3. it was for my april 9 cruise that ncl canceled. still no cn certs 😞 )

22 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

did you cancel or did ncl cancel your cruise?

(i also got my fcc on april 3. it was for my april 9 cruise that ncl canceled. still no cn certs 😞 )

We waited for NCL to cancel. We were in the second wave of cancellations.

The certificates we used were under my husband's account and they were re-deposited there. 

Edited by akmarshall

Yes.  All 4 CNs are now back.  

My in-laws canceled their September Sun Alaska cruise on March 9th or 10th.  Ours (same sailing) was canceled by NCL last week.  MIL used 4 CNs to book our cruises, doubled up, 2 for themselves, 2 for hubby and I.   

Edited by molole