Where Was Escape Sent ?

F27TW

12 hours ago, PSU78 said:

Our favorite NCL SHIP! Hope she stays well!

We took our first NCL cruise on her this past September (the Hurricane Dorian cruise!) and were blown away by that beautiful ship and the great staff.   We will be back for sure.

• Like 1

Just now, F27TW said:

We took our first NCL cruise on her this past September (the Hurricane Dorian cruise!) and were blown away by that beautiful ship and the great staff.   We will be back for sure.

I have seen so many photos taken from it. Its one of the best ships I ve seen. I like the way its build, the way it flows. Cabins are very comfortable, a nice variety of places to eat and rest. It takes some of the nicest routes out there and its not really that expenisve. Hope to take a cruise with NCL once again. Great cruise

6 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

I have seen so many photos taken from it. Its one of the best ships I ve seen. I like the way its build, the way it flows. Cabins are very comfortable, a nice variety of places to eat and rest. It takes some of the nicest routes out there and its not really that expenisve. Hope to take a cruise with NCL once again. Great cruise

Loved everything about her.. we were previously RC guys but this ship may have changed us to NCL!   

Edited by F27TW

I read an article back on March 17th that listed where each ship was slated to be for the duration. I am sure several changes were made, but this is the original list:

Norwegian Bliss: Norfolk, Virginia

Norwegian Breakaway: Nassau, Bahamas

Norwegian Dawn: Tampa, Florida

Norwegian Encore: Miami, Florida

Norwegian Epic: Port Canaveral, Florida

Norwegian Escape: Nassau, Bahamas

Norwegian Gem: Jacksonville, Florida

Norwegian Getaway: New Orleans, Louisiana

Norwegian Jade: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Norwegian Jewel: Honolulu, Hawaii on March 22

Norwegian Joy: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Norwegian Pearl: Jacksonville, Florida

Pride Of America: Honolulu, Hawaii

Norwegian Sky: Jacksonville, Florida

Norwegian Spirit: Cape Town, South Africa

Norwegian Star: Panama City, Panama

Norwegian Sun: Port Canaveral, Florida

22 minutes ago, calmpets said:

I read an article back on March 17th that listed where each ship was slated to be for the duration. I am sure several changes were made, but this is the original list:

Norwegian Bliss: Norfolk, Virginia

Norwegian Breakaway: Nassau, Bahamas

Norwegian Dawn: Tampa, Florida

Norwegian Encore: Miami, Florida

Norwegian Epic: Port Canaveral, Florida

Norwegian Escape: Nassau, Bahamas

Norwegian Gem: Jacksonville, Florida

Norwegian Getaway: New Orleans, Louisiana

Norwegian Jade: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Norwegian Jewel: Honolulu, Hawaii on March 22

Norwegian Joy: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Norwegian Pearl: Jacksonville, Florida

Pride Of America: Honolulu, Hawaii

Norwegian Sky: Jacksonville, Florida

Norwegian Spirit: Cape Town, South Africa

Norwegian Star: Panama City, Panama

Norwegian Sun: Port Canaveral, Florida

Interesting to see.    Last night i went on the Port of Miami webcam and saw the Bliss and Encore moored off Miami Beach.   So crazy to see all those ships sitting idle, both in port and moored offshore.

• Like 1

We were really looking forward to our Baltic cruise out of Copenhagen on the Escape at the end of May, accepting this is not going to happen  and hoping to rebook for next May if the prices don't rocket.

We are looking  now at our Transatlantic from Barcelona at  end of November, across to Puerto Rico and onwards on the Encore from Miami followed by Christmas and New Year on the Pearl.  Bit of a domino effect if the first one doesn't sail, the whole lot falls down. Must admit, as we live in Spain and are suffering greatly (pro rata population wise), that it is doubtful Spain will allow any cruise ships to port here in 2020.

Still we are lucky that we can always book and cruise next year hopefully, with those we love still here to wish us bon voyage

3 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Thanks for this link.   That is quite a sight with so many ships.  We were supposed to be on the Encore now😕

Yeah,,, sad 😞. We were suppose to be on the Encore to Bermuda from New York in a couple of weeks. 

From what everyone has shared about the Escape, I'm really looking forward to sailing on her. I was hoping to see her in her current layout before changes take place during her drydock. Not sure if I will get a chance to do that.

Plus, I wonder if some drydock dates will shift in response to some of the changes right now. What do you all think about the possible impact on drydock dates? Although,  on several threads on here about the Escape drydock, I  dont think it was ever figured out when the longer drydock was scheduled. There was a short one found for Oct 2020 and a short one in Spring 2021. Anyone figure out the dates for the longer duration drydock?