The Daily for Thursday Apr 9, 2020

richwmn

3 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Thanks for the Daily!  Gin & Tonic Day . . .. oh yeah!  Re: the menu suggestion -  because today's our 43rd wedding anniversary, and I don't usually cook on this day, we're going to order in from our favourite Italian restaurant and enjoy it in the privacy of our own dining room. 

Cheers and stay well everyone!

Smooth Sailing! 🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

Gerry!

🎼🎼HAPPY 43rd ANNIVERSARY 🎼🎼

What a wonderful dinner and romantic evening together❤️
Denise😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Thanks for the Daily!  Gin & Tonic Day . . .. oh yeah!  Re: the menu suggestion -  because today's our 43rd wedding anniversary, and I don't usually cook on this day, we're going to order in from our favourite Italian restaurant and enjoy it in the privacy of our own dining room. 

Cheers and stay well everyone!

Smooth Sailing! 🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

Congratulations on your 43rd.

Our 42nd  wedding anniversary this week.

You are lucky  to be able to order food from a restaurant, we are in total lockdown, only pharmacies, doctors and supermarkets open, so we had to cook our own dinner.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, erewhon said:

Congratulations on your 43rd.

Our 42nd  wedding anniversary this week.

You are lucky  to be able to order food from a restaurant, we are in total lockdown, only pharmacies, doctors and supermarkets open, so we had to cook our own dinner.

Hi erewhon!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND YOUR  

wife!!!!!!

Even with lockdown your day has to be special! I am sorry that you can’t order from a restaurant!! Here in Encinitas all of our local restaurants are also closed!!

Have a special day and remember the love for each other!!

Denise😊

• Like 1

21 hours ago, luvteaching said:

It's our 43rd wedding anniversary today as well (and my birthday!). It was the Saturday between Good Friday and Easter Sunday as well as my 24th birthday. We were married in Coquitlam BC. Happy Anniversary! We may get take-out from Olive Garden or Mexican from one of our local places. 

15 hours ago, bennybear said:

@ger_77 and @luvteaching happy Anniversary!    We too were married on Easter Saturday so always feel we have two each year! 

Happy Anniversary to you two and your spouses as well!  Obviously April 9, 1977 was a great day to get married.  We chose the Saturday of Easter weekend because DH was a teacher and the following week was Easter break, which meant we could have a honeymoon without him having to try to get days off.    Wishing you both many more years of love, laughter, and cruising ahead!

Thank you to all of you for your well wishes - DH and I had a great day together and look forward to being able to celebrate our happiness on another Dam ship in the future.

Smooth Sailing! 🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

22 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Hi erewhon!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND YOUR  

wife!!!!!!

Even with lockdown your day has to be special! I am sorry that you can’t order from a restaurant!! Here in Encinitas all of our local restaurants are also closed!!

Have a special day and remember the love for each other!!

Denise😊

Thank you.

Stay well. 

• Like 1