Just got an email for 10% off cheers!

helene109

7 minutes ago, Sean_B said:

LOL I just posted the same thing but mine was for 20% off. The difference would be the sailing dates. My offer is only good from 4 Oct 2020 to 30 Apr 2022.

We would be thrilled for 20% off wow!!

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, do either of you normally buy cheers?  Lots of people were talking the other day about getting a "free" cheers vifp offers and I didnt. I always buy cheers tho and my theory was they didnt offer me a deal bc they know I will buy at normal prices. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JaxsMama said:

Just out of curiosity, do either of you normally buy cheers?  Lots of people were talking the other day about getting a "free" cheers vifp offers and I didnt. I always buy cheers tho and my theory was they didnt offer me a deal bc they know I will buy at normal prices. 

Yes we always buy and we cruised in September 

9 minutes ago, TeresaJ said:

Mine is offering 20% plus $100 in cruise cash too. Did anyone get thatoffer? I haven't tried to puchase yet. Thanks for the heads up, didn't think Cheers ever went on sale.

How did you get this offer? Is there a code?

• Like 1

I am trying to do this too, I have the 20% off plus $100 Cruise Cash. I have tried three times but can’t get the payment to go through either. I thought it was because I was using $200 in Carnival gift card plus my CC. Good to know that might not be it, I want to use the gift cards also. 

Thanks for heads up, I didn’t get an e-mail and it says nothing in my planner but when you add it to your cart the 20% discount and $100 Cruise Cash shows up. Saved $147 plus the Cruise Cash for my March 2021 Vista cruise if I can just get to go through. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, parrothead74 said:

Just tried to purchase and the site said there was a problem with my payment, tried a different card and the same outcome.  I know these cards are good.  Is there a problem with the site?

Same thing for me, there must be a glitch. The offer appears to be good for a few days so hopefully it gets fixed soon. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bases5 said:

Your e-mail says an additional 10% off so it would be 20% all to gather.

You normally get 10% off for per purchase 

I guess that you are right but I saw another post that someone got an email that said 20% off!

21 minutes ago, helene109 said:

I guess that you are right but I saw another post that someone got an email that said 20% off!

I just did a mock purchase and it gave me 20% off @ $41.50 per day. PP 
and I didn’t even get an e-mail

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeresaJ said:

Mine is offering 20% plus $100 in cruise cash too. Did anyone get thatoffer? I haven't tried to puchase yet. Thanks for the heads up, didn't think Cheers ever went on sale.

@TeresaJ Did you get this email for your January Mardi Gras cruise? I'm booked on MG for Feb and, to be honest, I haven't been convinced it's going to happen and I didn't get an email which is definitely throwing fire on that theory for me!

• Like 1