NCL Refund Form - 04/13 Supposed To Allow Refund Requests For Cancellations Up To May 10 Not Working?

mikes

18 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

Seems like you can enter may cruises on the refund form to me. What is not working on it for you specifically when filling out the date? 

Can't put a date in after April 11.

8 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

Try using the form link to the refund page in the pdf in the letter in the original posters post. I can select every day after April 11th thru May.

Nope, still doesn’t work. This is really bizarre that it’s working for you and not for others who are clicking on the same exact link. Nothing past the 11th works for me, I can’t even click the arrow to go to May if I wanted to, but you can select any date after the 11th?

E6C35B85-F680-4E84-AB07-0B9FE6E3A913.jpeg

Edited by Murph269

I just called them because I'm having the same problem trying to get a refund on our May 1 sailing.  They said it's an IT problem, they are working on it, and to keep trying throughout the day.  It should be working properly later on.  Again...... "they said."

Just tried to request a refund for my Dawn April 19 cruise. Tried both directly on NCL's website and using the link in the letter. Was able to complete all fields except the dates after April 11 are grayed out.  

3 minutes ago, Murph269 said:

Nope, still doesn’t work. This is really bizarre that it’s working for you and not for others who are clicking on the same exact link. Nothing past the 11th works for me, I can’t even click the arrow to go to May if I wanted to, but you can select any date after the 11th?

You can manually input any date you want, but then it doesn't do anything when you click "Submit."

2 minutes ago, mdsgu said:

I just called them because I'm having the same problem trying to get a refund on our May 1 sailing.  They said it's an IT problem, they are working on it, and to keep trying throughout the day.  It should be working properly later on.  Again...... "they said."

So they made us wait 2 weeks to be able to even apply for this refund, and now the webpage that they’ve been sitting on for 2 weeks doesn’t even work? Nobody bothered to test it out to make sure it’d work on the day that people can use it? Color me shocked.

• Like 1

I also tried early this morning , had the same problem. I was using an address given to me by a rep on the phone Friday night. Now, we know how this works......everything and I mean everything has to be exact or they refuse you. I just tried the address given in the letter and I had a couple of hyphens missing in peace-of-mind. Tried that, still refused. I had put the date in as 4/30/2020.......should have been 04/30/2020....gee, what a dummy I am. Finally got to submit and got an email acknowledging receipt....printed it.....all 2 lines of it. Will be processed in 90 days....I hope. Good luck to everyone out there trying to navigate the refund. I only hope we get it........Patti

I started trying at midnight.  Finally called and they said it would be today at some point.  I was just now able to submit.  It is just taking time to keep up with the demand.  Now I just need to wait for them to cancel my June cruise out of Rome.

10 minutes ago, AK Dreaming said:

I started trying at midnight.  Finally called and they said it would be today at some point.  I was just now able to submit.  It is just taking time to keep up with the demand.  Now I just need to wait for them to cancel my June cruise out of Rome.

Rome will not be open in June 2020 - Italy  has just extended lockdown

Glad I keep reading posts on cruise critic. I applied for the refund this morning, the wording says everyone on the reservation, and as I had made all arrangements on my credit card for DD and me, I just did one. Now I see others have done one for each person, so I went back and did one with her name too. I hope that means I will get all that I put in......it was a birthday cruise for her(she is a nurse). Now I just hope that someday in the future we will all be able to sail again. She is my travel companion and cruising has been our happy place for a long time. All of you out there please stay safe and well until we can dance on deck at sailaway again......Patti