Baltimore Hotel Recommendation

larsch

Hello All. Looking for a hotel recommendation near the port of Baltimore. I will be sailing Carnival in October(hopefully). I need a place that shuttles and will keep my car for the week as i will be driving in. I have cruised there years ago but the place I stayed was 30 minutes past the cruise port so looking for something closer on the side where I will be coming from. I live in Pittsburgh PA so i guess ill be coming 70 to 95.

Thanks,

Larry

I'd probably check the White Marsh area. Lots of chain hotels, and some at least used to run shuttles. North of town, so you're not going through Baltimore.

Of course, I think you're dreaming on actually cruising, but wish you luck...

23 hours ago, markeb said:

I'd probably check the White Marsh area. Lots of chain hotels, and some at least used to run shuttles. North of town, so you're not going through Baltimore.

Of course, I think you're dreaming on actually cruising, but wish you luck...

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I agree on trinity reservations and the hotel is best western plus on Dorsey rd recently renovated and the stain glass pub next door is excellent. $139 included shuttle bus ride to and from cruise plus parking and breakfast. Used it twice now. Bruce at trinity is excellent 

On 7/8/2020 at 10:29 AM, cementhands said:

I agree on trinity reservations and the hotel is best western plus on Dorsey rd recently renovated and the stain glass pub next door is excellent. $139 included shuttle bus ride to and from cruise plus parking and breakfast. Used it twice now. Bruce at trinity is excellent 

Thank you.