FCC for cruise you cancelled

We cancelled our 4/12 repositioning cruise before Royal did. We received the taxes and fees posted to our credit card weeks ago. I believe we should be receiving an email about our FCC.  Has anyone received that email? I don’t want to deal with making a phone call. Been there, done that.  We got our miles and fees back from our United flight which is still an active flight. Any advice is much appreciated. 

17 minutes ago, pthjudy said:

We cancelled our 4/12 repositioning cruise before Royal did. We received the taxes and fees posted to our credit card weeks ago. I believe we should be receiving an email about our FCC.  Has anyone received that email? I don’t want to deal with making a phone call. Been there, done that.  We got our miles and fees back from our United flight which is still an active flight. Any advice is much appreciated. 

I dont think anyone is getting emails about confirmations. Everything I've seen indicates they dont start processing until the date of your cruise and then it takes 30 to 45 days from that date. 

I've gotten nothing from rcl about my april 26th cruise, lol though I did get a feedback form to rate the parking on my cancelled cruise today.

9 minutes ago, hannibal54 said:

We had a 3-28 cruise canceled by Royal. Last week I got an e-mail showing our FCC information.

Then we should get our email shortly. Thank you. 

We have a 3/23/20 that cancelled and one for June cancelled in March - we have not had an email from RCL about either and had 1 of 2 taxes/fees refunded. We were told the first would be here by 4/12.  The TA said he was on the phone yesterday two hours with Royal who basically said they are still processing them. No ETA provided. You aren’t alone.

I have the reverse scenario. 

We cancelled our cruise on 03/10 just a few days before Royal suspended operations.

We have since received two emails with FCC amounts (the first one 03/19 and then a revised one on 03/26) but have not received a refund of our cruise planner items, taxes/fees or pre-paid gratuities as of yet (38 days and counting). 

Since you already have your refund, you should be receiving your FCC email any day. Please let us know when you do and if it's presented in Royal math (your fares are evenly split, not based on actual passenger spend). 

I cancelled a 3/28 cruise and Royal canceled my 5/10 cruise.  I’ve received nothing from them about my FCC.  I need to use it to pay for my other scheduled cruises in Sept and Dec.  I had to pay yesterday for my 7/18 cruise so if it’s canceled, I’ll be waiting for FCC from 3 cruises.  Very frustrating!