Good Pricing on Equinox Suites - 2021 Dates

crusinthrough

I've been monitoring prices on a few Caribbean 2021 cruises since cancellations began in March.  There were no changes until the other day.  I noticed price drops on 2021 Edge, Apex and Equinox suites but the Equinox has the best deals. 

• Refundable Deposit
  • All 4 perks 

Equinox - 6 Night Bahamas, Grand Cayman and Mexico cruise 

May 23rd 

• S2 - $1849 / $308 per night (pre tax) 

Equinox - 8 Night - Eastern Caribbean and the Bahamas 

May 29th 

• S2 - $2409 /  $301 per night (pre tax) 
  • S1 only $180 pp more.  Usually averages about $300 pp more. 

Equinox - 12 Night Ultimate Southern 

August 15th, Sept 5th and Sept 26th 

• S2 - $3619 / $302 per night (pre tax) 

Did you notice in the small print at the bottom of the summary page that premium drink package not included with Sky Suites and Celebrity Suites? 

Where the charges are shown it does say premium drink package included. 

Confused... 

Minor issue but the prices quoted do no include taxes/fees. 

May 23 Equinox in an S2, all in, is $3980.78 for 2, or $331pppd. Still a decent deal. 

Plus, with current Captains Club promo, you can get another $200 OBC. Use promo code “CAPTAINSCLUB”. 

I’m booked on the 5/14 cruise in an S2, but that one is not as cheap😔

mac_tlc

• Thanks 1

Give it all a bit of time.

Comparison to pre-virus prices when things were "normal" I suggest no longer applies.

Let's see where things are when the cruise industry restarts...as it hopefully will.  Lines have built lots of ships that they now need to fill.  

Our current situation will probably lead to a large decrease in demand.  We all know what that will do to prices.  I would wait and see. 

I can only believe lots of good deals are coming.  What's the rush?

• Like 2

We have always felt that timing is key with Celebrity even before the crisis. Someone mentioned on another thread that we all paid extra for sailing with Celebrity but we have not always found that to be true. Our 14 night cruise next February to Asia in to be fair only an inside cabin cost £2685  minus a generous FCC for the two of us. That includes the drinks package, gratuities, and $200 onboard credit. Due to a problem with noise in our cabin in September they also gave us the already mentioned fcc, a free meal in a speciality restaurant, and even paid for a new suitcase due to damage at the port. The staff members we spoke with both onboard and when we returned were terrific. When we add all that up I don’t think we would have received better value for money with any other cruise line.

Edited by yorky
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PelicanLvr said:

Comparison to pre-virus prices when things were "normal" I suggest no longer applies.

Let's see where things are when the cruise industry restarts...as it hopefully will.  Lines have built lots of ships that they now need to fill.  

Our current situation will probably lead to a large decrease in demand.  We all know what that will do to prices.  I would wait and see. 

On the other hand, there will be all those folks out there with FCCs burning a hole in their pockets.  They have to put them somewhere.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GaryS1210 said:

Did you notice in the small print at the bottom of the summary page that premium drink package not included with Sky Suites and Celebrity Suites? 

Where the charges are shown it does say premium drink package included. 

Confused... 

It's the premium package.  The small print seems to be incorrect. 

5 hours ago, PelicanLvr said:

There is no guarantee prices will go down but if they do you can reprice.  If prices go up at leas you got the better deal.  My prediction is prices will fall within final payment like in the old days to fill ships.  Before final payment it makes more sense to get as much money as you can. Book now for better prices and the best room selection. 

1 hour ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

On the other hand, there will be all those folks out there with FCCs burning a hole in their pockets.  They have to put them somewhere.

I agree. People are looking to put their FCC somewhere and as more cruises get cancelled there are more FCC.

Edited by crusinthrough
  • Like 1

CAPTAINSCLUB promo code will get you an extra $200 in 2022 I believe.  LOOKBEYONDOBC promo code should get you an extra $300 for 2021 cruises.  I think that offer ends very soon though.

Edited by garyl62

39 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

CAPTAINSCLUB promo code will get you an extra $200 in 2022 I believe.  LOOKBEYONDOBC promo code should get you an extra $300 for 2021 cruises.  I think that offer ends very soon though.

Wish you could add these to existing bookings, I have never used a code before, didn't even know about such codes 😞  The one I booked for next April had gone up a lot since I booked so ahead anyway but extra OBC is always nice.

46 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

How did you get these codes?  I never receive any communications from the Captain's Club any more.  Used to get a newsletter once in a while.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

How did you get these codes?  I never receive any communications from the Captain's Club any more.  Used to get a newsletter once in a while.

I saw the Captain's Club one in this thread, the Look Beyond one my TA was given by Celebrity when she called them regarding a booking I was making (actually booked your namesake suite!) so I got the extra $300.  Then I looked back at a promo email I had received just recently and had deleted without really reading it and the code was in that email.

Just now, 39august said:

I have been able to add a promo code to an existing booking in the past. I'm going to try for this one and see what happens. 

Oh I will be very interested to hear!  I couldn't find anything about this particular code but reading about other stuff in the past it seemed you would have to book new to apply a code so that would mean different costs and everything and I would lose big time if I did that.

4 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I got the Captainsclub one in an email. Here is the link:

http://click.email.celebritycruises.com/?qs=9eabbbdafb25144cf54e7c5d95fa31195b39f71b21985fa2e4fb337a534879a53dd02168ca75cda562fdd9018dbd097333479542fd61c952

Edited by mac_tlc

7 hours ago, garyl62 said:

Thank you, this code worked on my 2021 cruises without a repricing but this makes since as I booked recently.  The code is valid for 7 nights or more sailings through Dec 2021. 

Edited by crusinthrough

2 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

The Capitansclub code  works on 2022 cruises but it will reprice your cruise.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 39august said:

I have been able to add a promo code to an existing booking in the past. I'm going to try for this one and see what happens. 

I just looked at my invoice and I have a few codes there now so don't think they will layer another one on and I suspect one of them would have to be removed to add another so likely not worth it for me but still will be interested in how it goes for you.

Promos I got when it was booked onboard last October:  SAILNOW OBC, PRICE BEV NRD, OB SALE 10to13N

Edited by poffles

I just sent my TA a request to reprice my March/April 2021 cruise to a senior discount.  I asked him to apply the LOOKBEYONDOBC which the Celebrity booking site accepted.  Will see what happens.  T&C say new bookings but I've always had mixed results in applying these things.

Looks like this promo ends today 4/20.   The browser version of it is http://view.email.celebritycruises.com/?qs=24d624a7a76a7418f311aea0acfad19536712636b84e37d16dad7d73e543622dc0dab076a4a7928f1b1c94924e11b0907b82823359765334731a20c80de8558c356c502cdfbe8a9a0e1aa0fa78e7cf91e0d2933d35b0011e

Well TA got the promo applied but Celebrity (agent + supervisor) is claiming that the book onboard OBC is not combinable.  So they have dropped the $200 book onboard and given me the $300 for LOOKBEYONDOBC.  

The book onboard flyer clearly states that it's combinable with 1 other offer and the T&C for the LOOKBEYONDOBC promo says nothing about other offers.   How do they make up the rules as they go along?  Now if they just said new bookings only I'd have no argument.