Drink Package Price has decreased

Hi Everyone,  we rebooked our March 28th Cruise on Symphony to November 28th and just noticed the drink package has gone down substaintially? I was paying over $1k for 2 people and now I am a little over $800. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our May 17 cruise was cancelled and we have a hold on an end of september harmony cruise now.  Unfortunately until we get our fcc from the cancelled cruise I will not get to see pricing for drinks and dining which sucks.  I’d like to purchase both again but I refuse to give them more money as a deposit with them Already holding 6k of my money.

16 minutes ago, sullyair said:

Dec 2020 oasis dropped from $58/day to $44/day

Damn.  That makes me think they know they won’t be sailing so they are just trying to get people to buy a cheap package for cash flow.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, sullyair said:

Dec 2020 oasis dropped from $58/day to $44/day

21 minutes ago, dominicr said:

Damn.  That makes me think they know they won’t be sailing so they are just trying to get people to buy a cheap package for cash flow.  

Still $65 (paid $61) for the 7 days Bayonne cruise on 8/30.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dominicr said:

Our May 17 cruise was cancelled and we have a hold on an end of september harmony cruise now.  Unfortunately until we get our fcc from the cancelled cruise I will not get to see pricing for drinks and dining which sucks.  I’d like to purchase both again but I refuse to give them more money as a deposit with them Already holding 6k of my money.

Unfortunately you can see the pricing, just can't do any reservations through the Planner.  Log in to cruise with reservation number, name, cruise date and ship.  Or maybe not - you might not want to know if there is a sale.

28 minutes ago, dominicr said:

My Jan 2021 Oasis cruise is still $84 so I guess that cruise is still a go.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bri Lewis said:

Hi Everyone,  we rebooked our March 28th Cruise on Symphony to November 28th and just noticed the drink package has gone down substaintially? I was paying over $1k for 2 people and now I am a little over $800. 

Thanks for the tip!  I saved $280 on the UBP for myself and my husband Nov 29 Allure! Canceled my order and purchased at the lower price-$49/pppd, that's a deal!

30 minutes ago, LeeW said:

Unfortunately you can see the pricing, just can't do any reservations through the Planner.  Log in to cruise with reservation number, name, cruise date and ship.  Or maybe not - you might not want to know if there is a sale.

I put that information in there the other day and the only cruise still showing up is the cancelled May one.  

36 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I already have the DBP paid for on our October cruise. I’m not willing to risk canceling my current DBP and booking at a lower price. 

We cancelled our and rebooked the drink package for our October Symphony  cruise. Saved $260 Canadian for two. If we actually decide to go it’s another story.

28 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

My Jan 2021 Oasis cruise is still $84 so I guess that cruise is still a go.

We also checked our Freedom January 2021 cruise, and it’s still full pricing.

Your comment made me smile. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We cancelled our and rebooked the drink package for our October Symphony  cruise. Saved $260 Canadian for two. If we actually decide to go it’s another story.

Did you get your refund of the cancelled package. I guess you’re not planning to sail Star Class this time. What about prime flow time?

7 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

Nothing infuses money into RC’s coffers quicker than a screaming deal on DX beverage pkgs. I believe that’s what they’re doing. Cash now to be paid out later. 

It sure worked with the $18 glitch. Hope ours holds for November! 

mac_tlc

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Did you get your refund of the cancelled package. I guess you’re not planning to sail Star Class this time. What about prime flow time?

We had Star booked but swapped down to a CLS 6 months ago. We are supposed to go to Hawaii 10 days after we return from the cruise. Either Hawaii gets delayed or the cruise gets cancelled. Can’t be in quarantine on a ship, and not go to Hawaii.

The real flow happens in Hawaii.

• Like 3

For our October 11, Freedom sailing we originally booked at $55. It's been as high as $58. Several months ago it went down to $48 and I jumped on it. I never thought it would go any lower. Looked tonight at it was $41. Cancelled and rebooked and saved over $178 for 3 of us. Lets just hope we sail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adidas5676 said:

Canceled my order and purchased at the lower price-$49/pppd, that's a deal!

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Cancelled and rebooked and saved over $178 for 3 of us. Lets just hope we sail.

Any indication when your refund will be posted to your credit card? Is 30 days? Longer??

Definitely would like you two to come back to this thread if you don't see your refund in a reasonable amount of time

(like in 2-3days)

Edited by Hoopster95
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

Any indication when your refund will be posted to your credit card? Is 30 days?

Says 30 days on the email receipt. I believe it when I see it but we have cancelled before and rebooked and have got it in a timely fashion.

• Like 2

Just now, Sea Dog said:

Says 30 days on the email receipt. I believe it when I see it but we have cancelled before and rebooked and have got it in a timely fashion.

That's the problem. Desperate times for a company with junk bond status taking a $2,200,000,000 loan at 12%!!!!! That's 2.2 billion. Staggering. With zero revenue. Like Milwaukee Eight said above, he's not cancelling to repurchase... there is a chance you may never see one (or both) of those purchases back on to your credit card again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hoopster95 said:

there is a chance you may never see one (or both) of those purchases back on to your credit card again.

Yes I thought about it but willing to take the chance. I may get burned I may have saved some money. we will see.

• Like 1