Who needs a cut and color?

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

Arlo Guthrie 

The day I graduated HS I began growing a mustache and a goatee.My wife who met me 4 years later never saw me clean shaven, A few years ago I decided to shave my mustache and beard and her reaction was to tell me never to shave again,lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

The day I graduated HS I began growing a mustache and a goatee.My wife who met me 4 years later never saw me clean shaven, A few years ago I decided to shave my mustache and beard and her reaction was to tell me never to shave again,lol.

My wife has never seen me without a mustache. We've been married for almost 43 years. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

For those going gray, Shimmer Lights is a great shampoo, if you can get it.Use it once a week, leave it on a few minutes and rinse.  Brightens grey, removes any yellow.  Just don’t use too much or you will like the little, old blue haired ladies!!!

I see you are keeping yourself very occupied during the lock down. LOL!

When I next meet you , will you be a gorgeous red head or a sexy blonde?

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Laura had a bob last February. I liked it, but she prefers long. Her big issue is getting it to relax and lay flat.  The weight holds it down as it gets longer. 

I wear mine in a bob, but amount I was talking about is the weight and thickness.  My hair is thinner and lacks a lot of body lol.

• Like 1

This is the longest my hair has been in years and I actually like how it’s growing out and luckily my highlights are still decent though I’m ready for a touch up. Hubby has got  a nice beard starting and he looks like a bad boy, I kind of like it 😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LMaxwell said:

Mine is looking better by the day; I'm anticipating the 70's feathered fashion in the next few weeks.  

I am only buzzing the sides so mine is morphing into a mullet. I would prefer feathering but I'm not about to attempt cutting my hair in layers. Now I can kick myself for not buying that "As seen on TV" Floo bee haircutting system.🤣😂

Edited by Iamcruzin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

My wife had never seen me without a mustache either. Was caught in a "flash over fire" which singed all my hair and had to shave off the remains. She asked me never to do that again.

She asked me to trim her hair once... 'nuff said.

16 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

Just thinking about the Salon/Spa employees onboard (technically not employed by Royal).

They must've been one of the first to go.

Since they are contractors, I'm sure their contracts were paid, but not renewed.  

Funny story.  My Dh had a mustache for the first 5 or 6 years then one day he decided he was shaving it but he only shaved off half of it..  we had dinner that night at home and it wasnt till we sat down to watch TV after dinner did I notice what he did.  He couldn't believe it took me almost 3 hours before I noticed he only had half a mustache!!

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Funny story.  My Dh had a mustache for the first 5 or 6 years then one day he decided he was shaving it but he only Toff half of it..  we had dinner that night at home and it wasnt till we sat down to watch TV after dinner did I notice what he did.  He couldn't believe it took me almost 3 hours before I noticed he only had half a mustache!!

That's funny!

Reminded me when I attached my photo for the online check-in...I had a beard.

This was on the Ovation.  In the middle of our cruise I shaved it all off.

Coming back from a day in port, the security guy said: "That's not you...take another picture".

I decided to grow my full beard back.

Coming back from another day in port, the same security guy said: "That's not you...take another picture".

We were on the Ovation for 42 days...we had a good laugh when I finally told the poor guy.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Remember Alice’s Restaurant ? 😀

Remember it well, there was a question as to whether Arlo was moral enough to burn villages and kill women and children because he was a convicted litterer.

18 hours ago, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

Breaks my heart for her.  She's a single mom & like most in her industry has really taken a hit.  

I agree, this is heartbreaking for many Americans.  It almost makes me cry.