Who needs a cut and color?

My hairdresser called me yesterday. She said that the got the tentative ok to open on May 1st but it could change. I booked an appointment for the 1st and I'm hoping for the best. If the opening date is postponed they are providing custom touch up root kits, with directions, so clients can do it themselves and they are delivering them. Best phone call I've gotten in a long time!

I have acrylic nails with gel polish.  One of them popped off on April 1 and I replaced it with a plastic one attached with super glue.  I got the super glue from my SO; it was a gel and the only opened tube in a package of three.  This morning the replacement nail popped off, so I found another one to match.  The first tube of super glue was dried out, so I opened another one.  When I attempted to squeeze out a bit of the gel, I found out the hard way that it is really a liquid.  So now I have nine matched (although grown out) nails, one odd nail, and seven fingers covered in super glue.  I wasn’t angry, but did mention to my SO that I thought the new tube was also a gel, just like the first one he gave me.  Right after that, he found some urgent things to do in the garage 😂

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, mugtech said:

Remember it well, there was a question as to whether Arlo was moral enough to burn villages and kill women and children because he was a convicted litterer.

This past August Argo was at a Woodstock 50th.Anniversary concert.He was on stage with one of my friends and his band.

Edited by lenquixote66
  • Like 2

Guess I'm lucky.  My wife is a former hairdresser and has always cut my hair.  Electric shaver with a guard quickly up the sides and back, followed by a little bit of scissors work on the top.  The talent comes in making my comb over look natural. Been considering buzzing it everywhere...possibly even going full John.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did my own highlights (I have hood dryer and professional chemicals at home... lucky to have a mom who is a hairstylist to give advice over the phone!)  They look fine.  Not great, like when she does them, but nothing is orange, my roots don't look so dark, and nothing fell out.  It was a win!

• Like 3