Cruise Planner Sale

I know a lot of you don't think cruising will resume this year, and think RCI will go bankrupt.  While I think those are important discussions, that isn't the point of this post.

For those interested, today's sale on Cruise Planner dropped my DBP to $49 for my October Indy sailing.  Soda package is $7.50.  Refreshment is $19.  Some of the better prices I have seen in a while!

Edit: Originally wrote $41/day.  It is actually $49/day

Edited by Cruisin_n_Boozin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruisin_n_Boozin said:

I know a lot of you don't think cruising will resume this year, and think RCI will go bankrupt.  While I think those are important discussions, that isn't the point of this post.

For those interested, today's sale on Cruise Planner dropped my DBP to $49 for my October Indy sailing.  Soda package is $7.50.  Refreshment is $19.  Some of the better prices I have seen in a while!

Edit: Originally wrote $41/day.  It is actually $49/day

Our cruise next year, the DBP is $68.  Since both in the stateroom have to get, it comes to over $2K for a 15-night cruise.  Just a little pricey.  🍷

My oct oasis has dropped to $44. And my march vision is $72. 

Plus for my oct cruise alot of other things have dropped in the cruise planner. The day beds are $138.99, instead of $199. The balloon dropped to $50.  

This is making me think they might cancel that far out. And they are looking to borrow money from us now. 

• Like 2

Hello,

The good news is that my ex-UK prices have dropped too.

The bad news is that there is something wrong with the IT on the UK website (not for the first time), all four of my email accounts that I have tried when making payment have been rejected as not in the correct format.

Given their usual performance, it maybe fixed in time for my June 2021 sailing.

Regards,

Cublet

Thanks for the info just checked and rebooked the DBP and added in the 2 device internet package and still managed to save £40 on the original price paid for only the DBP. This is for our Dec sailing on Explorer.

Happy days 😀

The DBP package is on sale for my September and October Symphony cruises but not for my July Independence or August Indy and Symphony sailings. Since I expect July/August cruises to be cancelled, I am surprised that those cruises do not have Cruise Planner sales going on right now.

Hello,

Call me a cynic if you like, but I think RCI has not put them on sale because they are relatively certain they will have to cancel them so don't want to have to add the extra 25%.

That's actually what I am doing with my September sailing - or trying to as I can't get the shopping cart to accept any of my email addresses.

Regards,

Cublet

1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

The DBP package is on sale for my September and October Symphony cruises but not for my July Independence or August Indy and Symphony sailings. Since I expect July/August cruises to be cancelled, I am surprised that those cruises do not have Cruise Planner sales going on right now.

July and Aug planner purchases would have to be refunded too soon. They can hold on to the money longer if they reduce the price of planer purchases for bookings further out.

• Like 1