FCC For Minors Not Having A Latitudes Number

jemz1949

I apologize in advance if this has already been asked.  Our July cruise has yet to be cancelled but most likely it will be.  My understanding of the FCC program is that each traveler will be issued their portion of the cruise expense to their respective Latitudes number separately and not to the adult that actually booked and paid for the cruise itself.  My question pertains to the issuance of FCC to minor children that do not have a Latitudes number.  The children have cruised on NCL before but have yet to have a Latitudes number assigned or at least not identified.  If they have no Latitudes number, how is their FCC to be tracked?  Thank you. 

Edited by jemz1949
typo

I'm surprised they haven't been assigned a latitudes number if they have sailed before. My teenagers have latitudes numbers and received their own fcc.

Can you try looking up their latitude number on the ncl website?

Once you are booked, you are given a Latitudes number. They don't get status recognition until they turn 18. 

Look at your booking confirmation. Next to the name should be the Latitudes number.

My 13 year old daughter has a number but no status. When she turns 18 she will be Platinum or Platinum Plus.

Hope this helps. 😁

My son never has been on a cruise, but was canceled in March. I'm thinking of taking FCC as some cruises I'm watching have gone down. I'm guessing I'd have to call NCL to book for us to receive his FCC. He is only 7.

Edited by HEATH3913

On 4/21/2020 at 7:06 PM, ncklhaus said:

Once you are booked, you are given a Latitudes number. They don't get status recognition until they turn 18. 

Look at your booking confirmation. Next to the name should be the Latitudes number.

My 13 year old daughter has a number but no status. When she turns 18 she will be Platinum or Platinum Plus.

Hope this helps. 😁

Under the revised plan a few years ago she has to take one trip to get status but you may already know that.

• Thanks 1

On 4/21/2020 at 5:55 PM, jemz1949 said:

I apologize in advance if this has already been asked.  Our July cruise has yet to be cancelled but most likely it will be.  My understanding of the FCC program is that each traveler will be issued their portion of the cruise expense to their respective Latitudes number separately and not to the adult that actually booked and paid for the cruise itself.  My question pertains to the issuance of FCC to minor children that do not have a Latitudes number.  The children have cruised on NCL before but have yet to have a Latitudes number assigned or at least not identified.  If they have no Latitudes number, how is their FCC to be tracked?  Thank you. 

Call your NCL rep and they'll get that info in a minute. They can also use it to book quickly

On 4/21/2020 at 9:13 PM, HEATH3913 said:

My son never has been on a cruise, but was canceled in March. I'm thinking of taking FCC as some cruises I'm watching have gone down. I'm guessing I'd have to call NCL to book for us to receive his FCC. He is only 7.

You should be able to call them and transfer that FCC to yourself as well.