Brilliance, Cabin 9254?

21 minutes ago, kelbell said:

Looking to book this cabin, noticed there is a empty space next to it. Does anyone

know what this space is?  Is the cabin near an area that will have a lot of noise?

Thank you.

Thinks that's the hallway to the 2 aft facing cabins to the right.   

Our kids had 9252 which is next door.  

9254 is the very last cabin heading aft so there will be very little footfall.  Sorry I don't know what the space is - I know there are stairs that the crew use - so perhaps it's a stairwell. or could be a laundry cupboard.  We were in one of the aft cabins a few door away from them I and don't recall seeing or hearing anyone in the area.  

The balcony is bigger but be prepared for the window washers going out during your cruise and remember don't open your curtains without checking first that there isn't someone out there 😆

We have 9256 on the corner for an upcoming cruise this summer so I would be able to find out for you but sadly I| don't think our cruise will be sailing 😪

Edited by livylotte

Livylotte, you mentioned window washer which yes I know how they come across, but did

I just purchase an obstructed view? In my head I'm thinking the ladder rest right where my

balcony is.....I will not be happy. Thank you all for trying to help.

21 minutes ago, kelbell said:

Livylotte, you mentioned window washer which yes I know how they come across, but did

I just purchase an obstructed view? In my head I'm thinking the ladder rest right where my

balcony is.....I will not be happy. Thank you all for trying to help.

I think the ladder rested next door outside of my kids room 9252

tbh it didn't really obstruct the view very much.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I think that is the crew (secret) staircase that goes up to the Winjammer.  @John&LaLa can confirm

I really don't recall. If it goes up, it would be to the outside section of WJ. It might just go down from 10 for fire escape

Edited by John&LaLa

19 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We had an aft on deck 8, it was a long walk up,  don't reccomend it

We love aft cabins!  Quiet and usually bigger balcony.   We had 9654 on the Serenade and cabin attendant was able to get us a lounge for that far corner of the balcony. 

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I really don't recall. If it goes up, it would be to the outside section of WJ. It might just go down from 10 for fire escape

Fire escape. Used it once during Drill from 9256. Little noise when employees slam door using it during am/pm cleaning Cabins, not too loud

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, kelbell said:

Thank you Livylotte, I was able to see the pics. Not sure if I will keep the room.

Debating.....

It's unique, partially enclosed limiting Sun except at Low/extreme angles. Not to my liking, but some do. Not as many Smokers on Balcony's at yrs ago but will catch it in that corner when they do, even from dozen Cabins down

Edited by ONECRUISER