If they plan to sail with a decreased capacity....

Midwifelife7

2 minutes ago, crusinpsychRN said:

1 person in the elevator? I don't think so.

Oh, I do. Living in New York City in a condo/apartment in a densely packed city that happens to be the world's epicenter for covid-19? You bet I can believe that those restrictions are in place. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Joe817 said:

Oh, I do. Living in New York City in a condo/apartment in a densely packed city that happens to be the world's epicenter for covid-19? You bet I can believe that those restrictions are in place. 

Wow! Thanks for the info.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ohioNCLcruiser said:

I worked on cruise ships for five years and only got norovirus once. The media really blows up the cleanliness stories about these ships because it gets great clicks. A cruise ship that fails its kitchen health inspection is still cleaner than any land restaurant kitchen guaranteed. The problem is when a virus outbreak happens on the ships its admittedly very hard to contain it that's why when everything is fine 99.99% of the time, that .01% can get out of hand very quickly if not handled prompt and correctly. 

its even funnier to me how cruisers think this also., you would think they have been on enough cruises to realize its pretty dang clean. no one is cleaning every hour at the mall  tor target their office ect. 

On 4/30/2020 at 7:39 AM, beerman2 said:

The CDC with the 100 day "no sail" does mean ships can't sail until July 24th, unless the CDC recinds/reduces the number of days. 

So until that time comes the CDC has the final say.

That's when the CDC says the ships can sail but if the islands don't open up for cruise ships, that date is meaningless.  

9 minutes ago, RWolver672 said:

That's when the CDC says the ships can sail but if the islands don't open up for cruise ships, that date is meaningless.  

True another factor that comes into play, however with their private islands they may be able to  alternate 3/4 day ones.

Just to see how the changes work out.

Edited by beerman2
  • Like 2