FCC?

39august

13 hours ago, TommyD3 said:

Received 3/23, 3/28 and 4/04 cruise FCC's three weeks ago.

Received 4/12 and 4/30 cruise FCC's today.

Waiting on FCC's for 5/11, 5/22 and 5/29 cruises still.

All cancelled by Celebrity on 3/13.

Not one penny of taxes or port fees.

Have 4 new bookings on hold with taxes and port fees (in addition to FCC) due by 5/20.

REALLY wish they would give me the cancelled cruise fees before I have to pay for the new ones !!!

Looks like the refunds are running AT LEAST 6 weeks behind the FCC.

Has anyone received the taxes and port fees for any cruise on or after 3/23 yet?

Received taxes and port fees in 1 day!  Still waiting on refund for Moveup and the FCC.

15 hours ago, TommyD3 said:

Received 3/23, 3/28 and 4/04 cruise FCC's three weeks ago.

Received 4/12 and 4/30 cruise FCC's today.

Waiting on FCC's for 5/11, 5/22 and 5/29 cruises still.

All cancelled by Celebrity on 3/13.

Not one penny of taxes or port fees.

Have 4 new bookings on hold with taxes and port fees (in addition to FCC) due by 5/20.

REALLY wish they would give me the cancelled cruise fees before I have to pay for the new ones !!!

Looks like the refunds are running AT LEAST 6 weeks behind the FCC.

Has anyone received the taxes and port fees for any cruise on or after 3/23 yet?

We waited for Celebrity to cancel our 3/23 Infinity cruise.  We finally received the taxes and port fees (as did everyone else who commented on our roll call) on April 30th.  We're still waiting on the FCC.  I will call the TA tomorrow.

By comparison, SW Air cancelled  our rt Fla flights for June.  The $  refund to our credit  card for our Early Bird fees went out and were confirmed while we were still on the telephone.

The SW credits were immediately logged.. ( we had booked with credits so no cash back) .  They actually extended the prior use by date  to 9/22   for use of the credits...It was a decent  experience and saved us from juggling res dates on our own as our flight dates came closer.

Celebrity just can't or ( won't ) get it done efficiently.  Folks should not be kept hanging or need to file credit card disputes.   Since the full integration with Royal C, there has been a steady decilne of Celebrity on most levels. 

The ships  and crew are still great but the management and administration are unimpressive!

8 hours ago, mick70 said:

Do they sent out the FCC to each person booked separately?  My wife got hers yesterday and nothing for me.

Yes, they are sent individually to the person to whom they apply.  A couple tips though.  The certificate numbers were consecutive, with the second guest certificate one letter higher than the primary guest.  However, you don't really need the certificate numbers if you call Celebrity to book, as they will apply them from your original reservation number.

11 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

Yes, they are sent individually to the person to whom they apply.  A couple tips though.  The certificate numbers were consecutive, with the second guest certificate one letter higher than the primary guest.  However, you don't really need the certificate numbers if you call Celebrity to book, as they will apply them from your original reservation number.

Yes that is what my CVP also told me as its attached to your cancelled reservation. Whether he is still with the company when sailing resumes or I book is another matter. 

7 hours ago, Grandmaanne7 said:

We waited for Celebrity to cancel our 3/23 Infinity cruise.  We finally received the taxes and port fees (as did everyone else who commented on our roll call) on April 30th.  We're still waiting on the FCC.  I will call the TA tomorrow.

I got my FCC for the same cruise just over 3 weeks ago. No cash refund yet. My TA is calling Celebrity tomorrow. The interesting thing is my TA gets a confirmation of the FCC but NO confirmation of a refund sent !!!

Edited by TommyD3

2 hours ago, timf2001 said:

We have 4 future cruises all booked since 3/13 and they are ALL waiting for FCC numbers AND payment of taxes and port charges.