Trams on Piers

Hope to go on cruise in 2021. Does anyone know if there are trams(golf cart service)available  on the piers in St Croix, Barbados, St Kits, St Lucia & St Maartin? If so which ones? Thanks for any info you can give me.

• 1 month later...

I was in St. Maarten last Nov. (none of the others in recent years).

There were a few golf carts leaving the ship but none coming back.  There was supposed to be one, but I waited nearly 30 min.  It came just as I dragged my self to the gangway.  

My scooter was at the gangway; we'd been on a smaller boat & couldn't take the scooter & had no place to leave it near the excursion area.

I don't remember seeing them in St Lucia or Barbados. But in St Lucia, you literally walk off the ship right into a shopping village. I may have seen one in St Kitts. But in St Kitts, it's a short walk to the shops. I hope this helps.

• 1 year later...

When are you traveling to Nassau?  Right now we are on a ship that departed from Nassau, and there were a number of golf carts to take people to the ship who couldn't manage the walk.  Keep in mind that Nassau is a lot different now.  They have demolished several builds at the pier to build a cruise terminal, but there is not one there yet.  You have to walk through a construction zone to get to the pier.   You might ask on the Celebrity board, as they might be the only line that has a ship (Edge) that has made a port call in Nassau.  EM

We are traveling to Nassau the beginning of September. It would be ideal if they had someway to get from the ship to the taxi area. If we have to walk down that long pier that will not work for us so we’ll just have to stay on the ship