Where is my Bliss April 11, 2021 cruise?

Lorey2007

I've had a Mexican Riviera cruise booked for 4-11-2021 since last September.  It has since disappeared on the NCL site. There are also several weeks between March 14 and April 18 that nothing comes up for Bliss.  On the Cruises only site the April 11, 2021 is still selling.  Anyone know what's going on with Bliss at those times.

Duh I didn't think to look there.  I just checked it is still showing and it did let me select a excursion.  I guess I'll have to keep an eye on it.

With everything that is going on I decided to put a deposit on a land vacation for that same time just in case cruising is no longer in our future.  I have until February for a no fee cancellation on that.  At this time I just need something in the future to look forward to.

Hope the cruise date shows up soon.  

Edited by Lorey2007

Okay, so this is happening to someone other than me! I check prices regularly on my booked cruises - and one of them (December 13 2020 on Epic) disappeared from the regular search at some point in the last week. It's still in My NCL but when I search for cruises it's gone. I also checked a September cruise I had cancelled (September 6 2020 on Breakaway) - it also doesn't appear in the search although cruises in the weeks immediately prior and after were available.

Very odd.

1 hour ago, coastcat said:

Okay, so this is happening to someone other than me! I check prices regularly on my booked cruises - and one of them (December 13 2020 on Epic) disappeared from the regular search at some point in the last week. It's still in My NCL but when I search for cruises it's gone. I also checked a September cruise I had cancelled (September 6 2020 on Breakaway) - it also doesn't appear in the search although cruises in the weeks immediately prior and after were available.

Very odd.

Very odd indeed especially since I just checked my date and the cruise is now back listed.  Everything seems to be the same and still at a higher price then when I booked back in September plus I also got airfare for $100.  Now I only need to hope that whatever changes they make due to corona virus.  We're high risk due to age but I'm not sure I would want to have to wear a mask 24-7 on a cruise that's why I have a back up plan.   I'll have to make a final decision by final payment  December 12 hopefully they will have things in place by then. That's if the cruise is still there lol.

• Like 1

I noticed the same last week with a 01/18/21 5 day on the Getaway out of Miami.  Our B2B bookings (1/18 & 1/23) still appear in our reservations, but the 5 day disappeared from the cruise listings: all other January ‘21 Getaway sailings are listed.

Still plenty of time before final payment cutoff so I’ll just keep watching for it.

• 5 months later...