Cha Ching!! Cash in hand!!

I checked my credit card balance today and saw a whopping roughly $24,000CDN overpayment.  I called the credit card company to see if the money came via the third party default claim I filed or if it came via the refund as promised by Paul Gauguin Cruises.   Turns out it came through the default claim I filed.  There is a Santa Claus after all.  If you're out that money from a cancelled cruise, and you're not happy with the FCC scheme PG and Ponant are shoving at you, pursue the third party default route.  Clearly it works.

6 hours ago, Jared Purdy said:

I checked my credit card balance today and saw a whopping roughly $24,000CDN overpayment.  I called the credit card company to see if the money came via the third party default claim I filed or if it came via the refund as promised by Paul Gauguin Cruises.   Turns out it came through the default claim I filed.  There is a Santa Claus after all.  If you're out that money from a cancelled cruise, and you're not happy with the FCC scheme PG and Ponant are shoving at you, pursue the third party default route.  Clearly it works.

•  

Congratulations!  Thanks for sharing.