Changing TA

I recently booked a first time cruise for 2021 with a TA that I don't trust (long story) My question is Can I change agents (or book through cruise line) without losing my on board credit or the specific room I chose?

7 hours ago, Bikerkittie said:

I recently booked a first time cruise for 2021 with a TA that I don't trust (long story) My question is Can I change agents (or book through cruise line) without losing my on board credit or the specific room I chose?

You do want to ask this question in the forum for the cruise line on which you are sailing.

The 'general' rule is you can 'possibly' if there are extenuating circumstances or issues between you and your TA.

Pending on where the OBC is from, i.e. agent, cruise line etc., will determine if you get to keep it in the transfer.

Call the cruise line direct to discuss and get their input as to if they will allow the booking be transferred to them and the requirements to do so.

The other option is to cancel, since it is a 2021 sailing and if you have not made final payment yet, pending on the cruise line you can possibly let them know that you plan on cancelling and rebooking with them, they may be able to place a hold on your cabin.

Best bet, call your cruise line or is there another agent within the office you could possibly work with or are you just done.

bon voyage

• Thanks 1