Time Frame FCC FOR Cancelled Cruise

On 5/8/2020 at 10:15 AM, 3eaglesfam said:

We’re terribly sorry for the delay, but promise we’re working around the clock to get these to you!

When I called Celebrity last Saturday they said that the accounting department was closed on weekends and that they could not provide me any information  on our refund and FCC.    So much for "working around the clock"

It has been 60 days since my cruise was cancelled as a result of COVID-19 and I requested a refund.  I have received 2 email responses that say it's in progress and then no further responses.  I'm wondering if age discrimination is involved in the processing of refunds as opposed to FCCs.  Folks over 75 will have a tough time being booked on future cruises (without a lot of medical documentation) and since they won't be seen as possible future customers, I fear that their refunds will be put at the bottom of the pile.  I won't mention the cruise line here in this post, but am asking whether others over the age of 75 are experiencing long refund delays and poor correspondence from their cruise line.  Any thoughts?

Edited by SKBD
additional information

Since we cancelled ourselves we weren’t entitled to a refund. We did get the FCC but never an email saying it was in my account. Keep after them. It’s hard to think discrimination when the over 75 is a large percentage of their cruises.