Received FCC and OBC for canceled cruise

IPB4IGO

My wife and I each received an email a few minutes ago telling us that we have Future Cruise Credit of $1,460 each and Onboard Credit of $250 each. This is clearly from the June 7 cruise that HAL canceled on April 16.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I notice only FCCs are being given out.  No refunds to credit cards that I've heard of today, unless it was extras that folks had added to their booking like shore excursions.  😐

Exactly. Still nothing for the refund request for my March 18 cruise that was canceled on March 13.

4 minutes ago, SilvertoGold said:

Did you all get this email from HAL or your TA, PCC?

The emails from HAL came yesterday, and the emails from the TA came today.  I am using the plural because B2B's are involved.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Teapot Cruiser said:

My husband and I just received our FCC for April 21 cruise on Zaandam!

Same cruise and we just got the email w/the FCC and $250OBC...but still no $500 refund of government fees.

Progress.

• Like 1

Have any Australians received refunds or fccs for cancelled May 2020 cruises? If so, did they book direct or through a travel agent?
We cancelled our May 10th Baltic cruise on 23rd March and have heard nothing.

Weighing up whether to file a dispute with the credit card.

We just receive our email about our FCC being available to book within one year and cruise by December 2022 which is great.  We have yet to receive a refund of our $600 dollars paid for beverage packages and spa ......hope that happens.......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, strickerj said:

Got mine too, but only for 125% of one passenger's fare, not both... Anyone else experienced this?

Check the other person's email....My wife and I were under one booking but we each got the email with the FCC for each of us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

Check the other person's email....My wife and I were under one booking but we each got the email with the FCC for each of us.

Yeah, nothing in her email, just mine. 😞

8 minutes ago, strickerj said:

Got mine too, but only for 125% of one passenger's fare, not both... Anyone else experienced this?

Yes. Has everyone been receiving two separate emails-one for each passenger? I received one, but my husband has not. Don't think they would have a different email address for him, but he checked his email, too (including spam) and has received nothing.

• Like 1

My husband and I have separate emails attached to our Mariner Accounts, so he got an email for his FCC and I got one at my email address for mine.

No refund, yet,  to credit card for port fees and taxes. 

1 hour ago, john2003 said:

When I look online my two cruises are not yet cancelled. Maybe tomorrow. 

Today we received emails that our FCC and OBC are available for a June 7 cruise that HAL canceled on 4/16. When I look at my account online, that cruise still shows up as one of our bookings!

Maybe it will stay there until they refund our port fees and taxes.

Edited by IPB4IGO
  • Like 1

We received our email this morning with our future cruise credit. One email each, even though we booked through a travel agent. Our cruise was scheduled for June 10 from Vancouver. We submitted the form choosing the FCC on April 15, so happy with the time it has taken to issue the FCC. Now planning for next year. Stay safe everyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DinkyDee67 said:

Have any Australians received refunds or fccs for cancelled May 2020 cruises? If so, did they book direct or through a travel agent?
We cancelled our May 10th Baltic cruise on 23rd March and have heard nothing.

Weighing up whether to file a dispute with the credit card.

I cancelled a cruise for Jan 21 through my travel agent in Brisbane. She told me they would only give her my deposit in FCC. She suggested i ring HAL AUST and they would organise a refund. I rang this morning and was told by HAL i had a FCC for the deposit amount. I asked for a refund and she said OK but got the standard 60/90 day reply.