The future cruise listing has had a lot of changes. Please check it to make sure your cruise is correct

kazu

As you all know, there have been a lot of changes & cancellation of cruise itineraries in the last few days.

Accordingly, I have tried to delete and amend the listing to reflect the changes.

Please take a minute to check it and make sure that the information that applies/applied to you is correct. I don’t want anyone to fail to receive their Bon Voyage or give one to someone who cannot sail 😞 

If I failed to delete your cruise or, if I inadvertently deleted your cruise in error, please post on the Future Cruise Listing thread and I will correct the listing.  Here is the link to the Future Cruise Listing - 

Thank you 🙂 

6 hours ago, summer slope said:

As usual fantastic job Jacqui.

thanks, but I really hope people check.

I fear I have deleted something I shouldn’t have or there are cruises cancelled I am not aware of.  I’m doing the best I can with the information I have.  I really need people to check and let me know if there should be a change 😉 

You deleted my July 27 and August Empress OTS cruises which aren't yet officially cancelled, but no point restoring them until we get closer to the date as I expect they will eventually be cancelled.  What have you heard about the possibility of cruise ships visiting Saint John this year?

Roy

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

You deleted my July 27 and August Empress OTS cruises which aren't yet officially cancelled, but no point restoring them until we get closer to the date as I expect they will eventually be cancelled.  What have you heard about the possibility of cruise ships visiting Saint John this year?

Roy

My apologies if I misunderstood your post.

You listed them in a quote and then said “

While so far only the Zuiderdam is OFFICIALLY cancelled, I think all 3 of these can be dropped from the list. I would have been 5-star after the Zuiderdam but that will need to wait.”

I can certainly put them back in if you like.  Just post on the FCL thread and I am happy to do it.

As to Saint John, I wouldn’t hold my breath.  Premier Higgs is being very cautious and we are at stage 2 of opening.  From what he has said so far, it is quite clear that we will most likely not get to stage 4 (complete opening and tourism) unless there is a vaccine.

We are right now the safest province in Canada but that could all change with the stage 2 re-opening and believe me, it is very conservative.  I hope it goes well.

Our borders are closed - even to the other provinces right now other than for essential travel.  I have no crystal ball but I don’t see tourism in it this year and HAL has cancelled all cruises for Canada/New England.

18 minutes ago, kazu said:

Just hoping that everyone see this and checks.

If they don't check/don't provide updated info, that's not your fault. 

IMHO people are lucky that it is you doing it, not me.  I would cancel it all and make them tell you again, later, when there is more assurance that cruises will be sailing.  If they didn't tell me again, and got annoyed, too bad, so sad.  Anybody who whinged about their cruise being missed in the listing/bon voyage would be offered the "opportunity" to take over 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VennDiagram said:

If they don't check/don't provide updated info, that's not your fault. 

IMHO people are lucky that it is you doing it, not me.  I would cancel it all and make them tell you again, later, when there is more assurance that cruises will be sailing.  If they didn't tell me again, and got annoyed, too bad, so sad.  Anybody who whinged about their cruise being missed in the listing/bon voyage would be offered the "opportunity" to take over 😉

LOL, you can just call me lazy.  It takes a lot more work to restart the listing than to adjust it.  Adjusting it with all the changes is work but less than starting from scratch, I think.

Thanks for the reassurance though 🙂