RC in Australia Fall 2021?

I have a B2B (Serenade of the Seas) out of Sydney this October that I would like to Lift and Shift to the Fall of 2021.  Problem is, I can’t find any RC cruises out of Australia for next fall to switch to.  

Has RC dropped Australia from their schedules?  Or is it possible they just haven’t finalized their schedules yet?

Port bookings do show the 4 RCI ships at Hawaii in September and October of 2021,including Serenade,  but no cruises have been released yet. Australia is currently looking at a bubble for travel with New Zealand and Australia alone and not allowing international travel for a while. It will be interesting to see how it works out. 

I have a March booking and am thinking about a Lift and shift to 2022 however maybe it will refund time if they have to cancel it. I wonder if they will wait till after final payment to announce.

It will be interesting to see what happens if we get closer to final payment date for 2020-21 sailings and the equivalent deployments for 2021-22 have not yet been released. 

I believe the first of these sailings final payment is due in early-mid June.

If there is no ability to lift and shift to an equivalent cruise the following year, particularly the TPs, many will have no choice but to seek refund. 

But that is not what RCI wants is it!  Hmmm.