conquest dinner menus

angpia

Hi all,  

We have booked our 4 day cruise for november!  we are so excited.  We are looking for the dinner menus for the 4 day conquest cruise to key west and cozumel.   Trying to figure out when formal night is and which night would be best to book specialty restaurant.    thank you so much for any information.  Hope everyone is staying healthy :)

don't have a menu but, the Elegant night will most likely be the second night. The Steakhouse offers a free bottle of cheap wine or 50% any bottle. We like the first night because the MDR is sometimes chaotic on the first night.

OMG thank you all for the replies.  I am just so excited to be planning on getting back on a ship!  CheersPkg4Us will you post pics from your cruise?  Always so exciting the closer you get to see i:)

Coeven - thank you I will probably plan for the first night.  We have someone going with us that hasnt been on a ship in 20 years!!  so excited to get her on carnival!!