Bring back Trainman threads

These boards have been so boring and redundant lately with the same old crap.  I remember reading Trainman’s reviews (rip) and he always provided an interesting, fun read to his reviews.  If anyone can find them and post them I’d love to go back and read them.  Those were the fun days of reading CC. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, James4me said:

These boards have been so boring and redundant lately with the same old crap.  I remember reading Trainman’s reviews (rip) and he always provided an interesting, fun read to his reviews.  If anyone can find them and post them I’d love to go back and read them.  Those were the fun days of reading CC. 

Top right corner, click on sort by, then by most viewed.  Lots of his will show up.

51270AFE-BC93-4886-B345-37743DDBCD32.jpeg

D73B02FE-EF14-45CB-AD6F-3793DD7B4836.jpeg

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, James4me said:

Trainman followers have kept the thread alive .  They are looking for contributions so you will be most welcome .  Judith doesn’t write but we get updates from Jim’s and Judith’s mutual friends about her .

• Like 2

Oh no!!! I haven’t been on the boards for awhile but now that we’re all shut in because of the virus, I’ve been catching up. 
There are a number of regulars I’m not seeing . 
Chip London, Keith, to name a few. 

2 hours ago, celebrity said:

I’m so sad. I remember his first wife, her death and his scattering her ashes. 
His new life with Judith, his life in the country, etc. 

I hope he passed peacefully. 🙏🏻

He had cancer and he documented up until he couldn't.  You can read his posts on the blog on CC linked above.

8 hours ago, celebrity said:

Oh no!!! I haven’t been on the boards for awhile but now that we’re all shut in because of the virus, I’ve been catching up. 

Another regular Cuizer 2 sadly passed away last year.

18 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Actually 2018

His final review was posthumous 

Thanks John.

I only knew Zeff through a thread a few of us still post on in the Floataway Lounge.

It was interesting reading his last review and sad that he didn't fully enjoy the cruise as we knew he was worried about getting employment again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks John.

I only knew Zeff through a thread a few of us still post on in the Floataway Lounge.

It was interesting reading his last review and sad that he didn't fully enjoy the cruise as we knew he was worried about getting employment again.

Zeff messaged me and asked to email him photo's of the Forth Bridges. I did and about a month later I heard he passed away.

Sad news

• Like 2

10 hours ago, celebrity said:

Sailor Jack is another

23 hours ago, NHProud said:

Trainman followers have kept the thread alive .  They are looking for contributions so you will be most welcome .  Judith doesn’t write but we get updates from Jim’s and Judith’s mutual friends about her .

I’m glad Judith is doing well.  She must miss him terribly.