Room service breakfast ?

monakayk

15 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Free coffee, though.  We use it as our wakeup call.  Have a cup and then go to the coffee shop and have real coffee.

Amen.  I call it my "pre-coffee coffee."  I get it delivered, with a couple croissants.  Drink coffee on my balcony waiting for my wife to get up, then to the Lido for coffee.  But I'm a three cup in the am and one in the afternoon kind of guy.

Also, I find the room service coffee better than the Lido deck coffee, it's certainly stronger.  And i have never been to the onboard coffee shop.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, monakayk said:

Is there a FREE  hot English muffin/egg sandwich on the  Room service breakfast menu? Can you order a BLT sandwich for breakfast ?

Thanks in advance .

You have to switch Cruise lines and buy into the high end cabin experience for the " all inclusive almost" experience.

A BLT for breakfast is our go to item.  We get it toasted with extra bacon and a side of ranch for dipping. A pot of coffee, split the BLT and we are good to go until we are dressed to go out for more food. They are free after 6am, I believe.  We have been doing this for years and never had to pay. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoperDK said:

A BLT for breakfast is our go to item.  We get it toasted with extra bacon and a side of ranch for dipping. A pot of coffee, split the BLT and we are good to go until we are dressed to go out for more food. They are free after 6am, I believe.  We have been doing this for years and never had to pay. 

breakfast before going to breakfast ? 😵

5 minutes ago, seaman11 said:

breakfast before going to breakfast ? 😵

Well, in reality we go out for Bloody Mary's on the way to get food.  Sometimes we don't make it to lido until it's time for a Guy's burger. We are on vacation after all. Lol. 😉

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

Well, in reality we go out for Bloody Mary's on the way to get food.  Sometimes we don't make it to lido until it's time for a Guy's burger. We are on vacation after all. Lol. 😉

well i use to get1st dinner at 5pm at the buffet than eat around 9pm in the dining room.  i keep it low carb just some protein.   but then they started opening up the buffets 530 then 6pm.  

Edited by seaman11

Room service will be the most requested service on board. I like it how they make it all fancy and stuff. Last time I ordered breakfast (I paid something around 25$..yeah it was a big breakfast) and it was like the most enjoyable breakfast I ever had in room/cabin ever. It was on Princess if I amnot mistaken. Many people avoid this service but trust me, it can be better sometimes than just visiting a buffet

On 5/14/2020 at 1:42 PM, Chief93 said:

Amen.  I call it my "pre-coffee coffee."  I get it delivered, with a couple croissants.  Drink coffee on my balcony waiting for my wife to get up

I'd probably get in trouble for ordering room service. My wife sleeps in longer than I do and it'd wake her up when they came. 🤫 I wonder how many times I could get away with it in a single cruise before getting yelled at. 😬

Other than sea day brunch, I almost always go to breakfast by myself because it gives me something to do while I wait for her to get up & get ready.

1 hour ago, Roger88 said:

Room service will be the most requested service on board. I like it how they make it all fancy and stuff. Last time I ordered breakfast (I paid something around 25$..yeah it was a big breakfast) and it was like the most enjoyable breakfast I ever had in room/cabin ever. It was on Princess if I amnot mistaken. Many people avoid this service but trust me, it can be better sometimes than just visiting a buffet

no such thing on Carnival, no full breakfast room service

On 5/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, Butterbean1000 said:

Free coffee, though.  We use it as our wakeup call.  Have a cup and then go to the coffee shop and have real coffee.

I always head up to the coffee shop for coffee. Great coffee! But my hubby is slower to move, so I may order room service coffee to get him moving.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seaman11 said:

yes i know, but we shouldn't pay for it.  maybe one $5 fee. 

You're going to love NCL

Is Norwegian Cruise Line now charging for room service?

Norwegian Cruise Line has introduced an enhanced room service menu. The new menu offers an expanded selection for breakfast, in addition to a wider variety of options available 24 hours. Individual items on the menu remain available on a complimentary basis and a convenience charge of up to $9.95 USD will be added to each order placed (Morning coffee, continental breakfast and orders placed by guests sailing in The Haven will not attract a charge)*. A 20% gratuity and beverage service charge will be added for non-complimentary beverages and special occasion items. Room service is one of up to 29 dining options offered across the fleet, and guests continue to be able to enjoy a wide array of complimentary choices onboard 24 hours a day.

*Prices subject to change.