Interior Room door location on Harmony

Could someone help me out with which way the doors open in the bank of interior room at the front of the ship on Harmony on decks 7 through 11? Specifically, do any rooms open towards the balcony rooms on each side of the ship? We usually book ourselves a balcony cabin and the kids an interior right across the hall, so want to make sure the interior cabin doors open up towards our door and the kids don't have to go down the hall and around the corner to get to our room. Thanks in advance!

15 minutes ago, HMY624 said:

Could someone help me out with which way the doors open in the bank of interior room at the front of the ship on Harmony on decks 7 through 11? Specifically, do any rooms open towards the balcony rooms on each side of the ship? We usually book ourselves a balcony cabin and the kids an interior right across the hall, so want to make sure the interior cabin doors open up towards our door and the kids don't have to go down the hall and around the corner to get to our room. Thanks in advance!

7517 and 7516 open toward each other

Here is a video of cabin 7517

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, HMY624 said:

Do you mean like the cabins in this red-circled area?

All of the corridor facing interior cabins open their doors across from the balcony cabin doors.

harmony deck 7 plan insides circled.png

Yes- that’s exactly what I mean- thank you. I was worried that the interior cabins opened up towards the other interior cabins instead of the balcony cabins.