Cruise Consultants

After just taking time off from planning a cruise, we decided to book another.  

We tried to contact our consultant but was unable to so I am sure he no longer works for Royal. Are their consultants working now? 

Any experience or wisdom about it would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, Tom_n_Sara said:

After just taking time off from planning a cruise, we decided to book another.  

We tried to contact our consultant but was unable to so I am sure he no longer works for Royal. Are their consultants working now? 

Any experience or wisdom about it would be appreciated.

I was assigned a cruise agent, who always took days or more to call back. She finally said they had some difficulties setting her up at home tech wise, but finally set up.

Yours could have gone thru similar, but I've been having trouble too. This virus has everyone in knots. Apparently agents are moving to work from home, or at least some.

FYI:  Had the same cruise consultant (RCI) for years now (just spoke to her yesterday).  If she does not answer the phone when I call (her direct extension number), then she will get back to me the same day (have already spoken to her in evenings - no 9 to 5 hours for her).  She has really been invaluable - doing rebookings, checking prices, etc.  Once you get a decent consultant, keep them!