LOOK this post isn't about COVID 19!!

angelsfort

I am currently working on a new(ish) computer from home (for some reason) - and I don't have access to ANY of my cruise photos!  

I was hoping that you would like to share some of your favorites with me! 

We're booked already on our next one and even though it's still MONTHS away, I am already planning and getting myself mentally ready.  🙂     I've been thinking of door decorations and how to snaz up our cabin (because this is going to be the first time my boyfriend and I are cruising where there are NO kids joining us!!!  It's actually just going to be the two of us and I'd like to make is super special !)  show me what you did on your cabin doors!

We're booked on the Liberty - do they have magnetic doors?  Or do I need to make sure that I've got some 3M command strips with me too?

give me some of your best pics! What were some of the fun things you did that didn't involve the kids?  (even better if they're from the Liberty!!)

(and please, lets keep this one COVID free!)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, angelsfort said:

I am currently working on a new(ish) computer from home (for some reason) - and I don't have access to ANY of my cruise photos!  

I was hoping that you would like to share some of your favorites with me! 

We're booked already on our next one and even though it's still MONTHS away, I am already planning and getting myself mentally ready.  🙂     I've been thinking of door decorations and how to snaz up our cabin (because this is going to be the first time my boyfriend and I are cruising where there are NO kids joining us!!!  It's actually just going to be the two of us and I'd like to make is super special !)  show me what you did on your cabin doors!

We're booked on the Liberty - do they have magnetic doors?  Or do I need to make sure that I've got some 3M command strips with me too?

give me some of your best pics! What were some of the fun things you did that didn't involve the kids?  (even better if they're from the Liberty!!)

We are going out soon, but when I return I think I can help.  We have sailed the Liberty 4 times including a Med cruise.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 2:54 PM, angelsfort said:

Where were your photos, very easy to move from one computer to another. 

On 5/14/2020 at 3:54 PM, angelsfort said:

First off, thank you. We definitely need more light-hearted topics of conversation on here.

We haven't been on the Liberty, but have been on three of the other Conquest class ships. We really like that class of ship.

Fun things that didn't involve the kids, huh? Well, I don't know about fun but it was easily the most ridiculous thing I've done on a cruise. I won a booty shaking contest on our last one. I tried to get out of it, but the CD was very persistent. I sure hope there weren't any kids around because I'm a guy and I doubt it was a pretty sight. 🤪 Pictures do exist, but they're classified. Thankfully, our son wasn't there. It probably would've scarred him for life. We'll be on the Elation in January and that will be our first cruise without him. He's 19 so it's not like having him along with us is the same as having little kids, but it'll still be such a different feeling.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

Where were these taken? We would love that!

We ported in Tortola and went over to the Baths on Virgin Gorda. It’s beautiful, but the amount of people there was insane. It’s something to see, but I doubt we will ever go back. 

• Like 2

Liberty in Freeport

e1ca18f9f6c10a62d91a06a76c298ce9.jpg?w=1

Freeport

Freeport.jpg?w=1656&ssl=1

Nassau

IMG_2637.jpg?w=2000&ssl=1

Key West

IMG_1977.jpg?resize=1024,768&ssl=1

Dream in Belize

IMG_4429.jpg?w=2000&ssl=1

Belize from the High Temple

481A6136-6891-4302-B123-4D26CB97B66C.thu

Magic in Amber Cove

8B3DBA3A-A5DD-468C-9A38-76A6ACFD2E1E.thu

Cozumel

IMG_6388.jpg?w=2000&ssl=1

Grand Cayman

277FB816-C991-4E7D-9C72-908CDF06E74C.thu

Magic

C6BA90E7-39DF-49B8-A553-2A412EAAD4FF.thu

Glory in Montego Bay

6EE38616-ABAF-411D-B56D-D2DDF92A6C61.thu

Roatan

IMG_3693.jpg?w=2000&ssl=1

7F0B9F95-0686-4F36-8247-BE0753CA0F5D.thu

Breeze in Roatan from Dream

53758202-8745-44CF-8DFA-03D44E1268C9.thu

Dream in Roatan from Breeze.

IMG_3666-1.jpg?w=2000&ssl=1

Mazatlan

MazatlanLG.jpg?w=1895&ssl=1

A36DA417-50E5-47DF-9DD4-259A96ADFB2C.thu

Cabo San Lucas

B1F4619E-9039-4329-ACC1-69934419A80A.thu

Panorama

IMG_7752.jpg?w=2016&ssl=1

98F39F4C-E3CA-4CF0-B419-387016206A61.thu

PanoramaLBsunrise.jpeg?w=1000&ssl=1

• Like 2

Wow Saint Greg!!  It looks like you've been EVERYWHERE!!   Some of those photos were spectacular!!   

I really need to get some of my photos onto this computer so I can share too!  LOL

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 6:27 PM, jeremyosborne81 said:

Not as personalized as you asked, but I did put most of my pics in this gallery on Cruise Critic, along with many other people.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/gallery/category/35-favorite-cruise-memories/

thank you so much for the link!  I've been perusing those galleries and wow,  some great pics there!  (LOL some not so great, but still NOT home! So I am still enjoying them! LOL)

1 hour ago, Big2Little4me said:

This is a pic of my album so it isn't the best quality but this is what we did for our Thanksgiving cruise in 2013.  I loved just looking for the door decoration instead of the room number. 

Yes!  That's my plan too!  We aren't big drinkers, so we won't "need" the visual clues but looking for the door decorations is much more fun than looking for a cabin number!