THANK YOU ALL

Lois R

Hi girls,Β  another Friday is here and I just want to say THANK YOU for all the kind words and encouraging

posts. I know we have gotten off topic with many things (considering nobody is cruising right now).

But I also know I have gone on about my health quite a bit.......it may get quite annoying and just

want to say a big THANK YOU.Β πŸ™‚

• Like 2

Hi Lois, you are very welcome and I, for one have not found posting about your medical concerns to be annoying. IΒ have seen so much kindness and soΒ manyΒ helpful posts exchanged on this board that it is always enjoyable to check in and see what is happening. As for going off topic, I know I have also done that at times and you are right, since none of us can cruise right now, we have made the best of it and have found other things to talk about. Soon, I hope, our posts will again be full off fun details about our cruise adventures.

Sharon

I definitely can get off topic! Β If we’ve been able to help in the smallest way with your health issues (hey, we all have them) I’m glad.Β 

Lois - at this time, I say we go off topic if we want. Β It's how we are keeping our spirits up! Β  If we had to stay on-topic, I'd be the first one thrown off of CC. Β We are a very small subset of CC and I love how we are communication, laughing, and taking care of each other.Β 

Β 

I know it's Monday, but I just wanted to say I'm totally behind you and will do what I can to support you!!!

Β 

Now you are going to make me cry...........(good tears).Β  Β 

Β 

Well, I now have to do a stress test..........and that is 2 weeks from today.Β  Β Then I am having a colonoscopy.....have

to schedule it.😬.

Β 

Thank you all again.

1 hour ago, slidergirl said:

Lois - at this time, I say we go off topic if we want. Β It's how we are keeping our spirits up! Β  If we had to stay on-topic, I'd be the first one thrown off of CC. Β We are a very small subset of CC and I love how we are communication, laughing, and taking care of each other.Β 

Β 

I know it's Monday, but I just wanted to say I'm totally behind you and will do what I can to support you!!!

Β 

Β 

πŸ‘! Couldn’t agree more. Hopefully CC knows that we are maintaining our community and when the time comes, we will be back on topic because we will have cruise related things to talk about.Β 

Β 

Lois, it’s evident that you have lots of friendsΒ here on the Β board. One never knows when the support of others will be needed and it’s nice to know that this is one place to find it.

Β 

Hang in there-it sounds like your doctors are going to get everything figuredΒ out so that they can make sure you stay healthy. I bet you are just really tired of all the appointments and tests, especially since they are all happening so close together.Β 

Sharon

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 1:42 PM, Lois R said:

Now you are going to make me cry...........(good tears).Β  Β 

Β 

Well, I now have to do a stress test..........and that is 2 weeks from today.Β  Β Then I am having a colonoscopy.....have

to schedule it.😬.

Β 

Thank you all again.

Β 

Take a deep breath and reflect on all the wonderful places you've been--and all the places that are still on your bucket list--as you are going through the colonoscopy, Lois!

12 hours ago, DeeDee Groff said:

Β 

Take a deep breath and reflect on all the wonderful places you've been--and all the places that are still on your bucket list--as you are going through the colonoscopy, Lois!

Hi DeeDee,Β  my bucket list? I want to go down under.........been wanting to go to Australia and New Zealand for manyΒ 

years.πŸ™‚......maybe eventually I will get there but the way things are? I may not sailΒ out of US for a long time!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, geocruiser said:

Lois,

Β 

Wishing you all the best as well.Β  Good luck with the stress test.

Β 

Maria

Thank youπŸ˜€

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dee Dee,Β  I am feeling very well, thank you so much for askingπŸ™‚.Β  My glucose numbersΒ are showing up in a very

good range (I check my blood twice a day) and I am making sure I am drinking water throughout the day to keep

those kidneys and my body hydrated.Β 

Β 

That stress test I took a few weeks ago came back excellent and that colonoscopy? Dr said I looked fine in that

area too.Β  I have tried to keep my eating habits in a really good way ....seems like the hospital visit was a long

time ago😲.....but then again,  it wasn't really.....I was released on May 2nd.......hoping my body is healing now

like it is supposed to!

• Like 1

Hi Lois, I have been following your lovely posts over the years, and more recently your health issues. I thought it high time that I pop in to say hello and that I too am very pleased that things seem to be going better for you. I hope that you continue to heal and that you get to continue your travels. πŸ’–

10 hours ago, Kiwis Afloat said:

Hi Lois, I have been following your lovely posts over the years, and more recently your health issues. I thought it high time that I pop in to say hello and that I too am very pleased that things seem to be going better for you. I hope that you continue to heal and that you get to continue your travels. πŸ’–

Good morning........thank you so much for the kind words and thoughts.πŸ™‚ I appreciate them.Β  By the screen name,

should I guess you are from New Zealand? I want to visit your country so much!!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Kiwis Afloat said:

You are welcome. Yes, it's a bit of a give away, isn't it? 😁We've visited your country a few times over the years. We've done a couple of cruises in the Caribbean, but we love your wonderful national parks. πŸ’–πŸ’–

Well, right now, you don't want to even think about coming here.....😲 and it may be a while before it will be safe

as the virus is spiraling out of control..........πŸ‘Ž

On 6/27/2020 at 10:41 PM, Lois R said:

Well, right now, you don't want to even think about coming here.....😲 and it may be a while before it will be safe

as the virus is spiraling out of control..........πŸ‘Ž

Β 

Stay safe, Lois!