New Sale?

Slyfox16

Must be missing something. The balcony and mini-suite are much more expensive than they were this week and don't include any special promotions. Do they think that this will entice people back to cruise on NCL?

2 hours ago, Slyfox16 said:

Must be missing something. The balcony and mini-suite are much more expensive than they were this week and don't include any special promotions. Do they think that this will entice people back to cruise on NCL?

Nope, its a ploy to get people to burn their FCC's.  They have a limited window to do so.  NCL is jacking up pricing to reduce the real value of said FCC's.

28 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

What ever the are proposing is the opposite of a sale based on the cruises I priced out yesterday. Prices are ridiculous and I would never book new under these prices . Thank god I am already booked for 2021. 

So true. Artificially inflated values of future cruise credits leading to artificially inflated cruise prices. Predictable outcome there and its probably why 50% of passengers are reportedly opting for cash refunds.

• Like 1

We booked a contingency cruise identical for next year because of the 'great sale' price. 

They weren't kidding me because I am meticulous about cross referencing things.

What they did was jack up the price of the new cruise and then give a discount off of that. The net result was a savings of $100.