Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Will4Reals

14 Day Carnival Glory November Sailing $100 PP With $200 OBC & Free Drinks!

Recommended Posts

Has anyone checked their VIFP offers for some insane deals on cruises later this year? I found a 14 day cruise on Carnival Glory out of New Orleans departing November 28th with stops in Montego Bay, Aruba, Bonaire, Cartagena, Limon and Cozumel for $100 PP with a $200 OBC and free drinks while playing in the casino. Holy smokes what an offer! Anybody else have something similar and itineraries they are eyeing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nope, wish I could get it. I can be in new orleans in 10 hours. Sign me up p,ease.

 

I got more the merrier today and I cruise solo

 

just realized which one it is... I wanted that one, but not at $1305. Is there a way to get it? Is that for double occupany. 

 

do you have a code to book it? In fact for me it showed sold out. Do you need a roommate lol. I've been looking for a cheap partial panama. 

Edited by firefly333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't find an itinerary that matches that until 2021 and it's at $1029 for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's over 2400 for me, yes must be nov 2021. And that price is in a 1A20200518_195555130.thumb.jpeg.d5e74aec29abf6a6ee4ded8a5a7d45b4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol we need a code op, I want partial panama, it's the last on my bucket list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Will4Reals said:

Has anyone checked their VIFP offers for some insane deals on cruises later this year? I found a 14 day cruise on Carnival Glory out of New Orleans departing November 28th with stops in Montego Bay, Aruba, Bonaire, Cartagena, Limon and Cozumel for $100 PP with a $200 OBC and free drinks while playing in the casino. Holy smokes what an offer! Anybody else have something similar and itineraries they are eyeing? 

But how much has it cost you in the casino to get this offer? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

But how much has it cost you in the casino to get this offer? 

Easy.  $5000.00 . :classic_laugh:           

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha I didn't even realize that it does in fact say for November 2021! Still that's a steal for 14 days. @firefly333 unfortunately even if I gave you the offer code it wouldn't do you any good as Carnival when you call to book verifies it is under your VIFP offers. Trust me I have tried that route when I needed another room for a group of friends. @crzndeb @Joe817 I honestly don't keep track when I play so I can't give you a number. Typically I play blackjack and usually bet between $25 to $50 a hand depending on how the shoe is running :-D! I can assure you I haven't ever lost anywhere close to 5K! Maybe on a horrible trip a thousand or two but never have I lost more than that. Typically on these sailings I walk away break even or more money than I came on with. 

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 9.52.50 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if you decide you need a roomie, lol  hey I'll even pay your $100 cruisefare. 

 

What a deal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Too blessed to be stressed said:

Ours is 948 pp With our VIFP for that cruise. Which I would have booked but Hubby just booked a Ultra cruise. 

 

Maybe mine was $100 more because I clicked to book solo. The more the merrier sale might have been the difference? Plus like $369 pp in taxes and fees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Maybe mine was $100 more because I clicked to book solo. The more the merrier sale might have been the difference? Plus like $369 pp in taxes and fees. 

Still a great rate. Will never see those prices again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will take the $500 credit and play my butt off to get to your level!!! 🙂 4 day Baja Cali weekend for my 43rd birthday 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.... I wish I had 14 days of vacation to use it!.....lol.    Especially not in November.       But that would be cool.   2 weeks of relaxation.    I could get used to that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know they havent missed one day sending me vipf offers to sail Australia... every single day I get one. I wish you could stop offers like that. Maybe it's because i clicked it it that they keep sending that offer. STOP!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

You know they havent missed one day sending me vipf offers to sail Australia... every single day I get one. I wish you could stop offers like that. Maybe it's because i clicked it it that they keep sending that offer. STOP!! 

:classic_laugh: As Darth Vader said "Luke, come over to the dark side".  You crack me up. It's mighty tempting I know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...