Link in email does not take me to the post

I stopped getting email notifications for posts to the thread.  I went into each thread I follow and clicked "unfollow" then chose "Follow" again. Now I am getting the email when someone posts, but the link at the bottom of each comment takes me to the main forums page.  Can you help get me back to receiving an email link to the thread that the post is from? Thanks

31 minutes ago, Mah Jongg said:

I stopped getting email notifications for posts to the thread.  I went into each thread I follow and clicked "unfollow" then chose "Follow" again. Now I am getting the email when someone posts, but the link at the bottom of each comment takes me to the main forums page.  Can you help get me back to receiving an email link to the thread that the post is from? Thanks

Howdy!  emo22.gif 

I have merged your new thread into the existing thread re the same topic. Please see Jenn's request for that email in post #2.

3 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Do you have an email you can forward to me where this is a case  so that I can take a closer look

If so, please send to help@cruisecritic.com

Host Kat emo32.gif

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny laptop keys!

For the past week every time I log onto an email and click on "go to this post" it sends me to a screen that displays a generic form which starts by :Cruise Critic Community - Categories:.  - not to my cruise page where I can read responses from other cruisers.

I still have a response email from May 6th that I can go to and review posts. But every e-mail since then has not allowed me to go there.

What can I do ?  Please help.  Thank you very much.

bmoreau66@hotmail.com

19 minutes ago, bmoreau66 said:

For the past week every time I log onto an email and click on "go to this post" it sends me to a screen that displays a generic form which starts by :Cruise Critic Community - Categories:.  - not to my cruise page where I can read responses from other cruisers.

I still have a response email from May 6th that I can go to and review posts. But every e-mail since then has not allowed me to go there.

What can I do ?  Please help.  Thank you very much.

bmoreau66@hotmail.com

Howdy to you too! emo22.gif 

I have also merged your new thread into the existing thread too. See above request from Jenn for you to send her that email. Send it from your Cruise Critic email address of record  & include your Cruise Critic user name.

Thanks!

Host Kat emo32.gif

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny laptop keys!

16 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Got your email - will look into - seems it is just the GO TO THIS POST button link that is affected

The other links in the email brought me here.

Stay tuned 🙂 

I have the same problem.  GO TO THIS POST not working.  Please help.  bmoreau66@hotmail.com  User name: bmoreau66.