FCC

hetulot

Our cruise was on March 21.  We elected for the future cruise credit.  We haven’t received it.  I know that Princess is busy but a word or two to say it is coming would go along way.  Has anyone else heard?  I check my account and future cruise credit.  It says balance!!

12 minutes ago, antsp said:

I’m joining the club too, at this rate we are going to need a bigger boat

I heard that Genting is supposed to be taking delivery of a pair of ships with over 9,000 capacity next year. (Unfortunately, neither will be named the Orca.) 😁

Edited by Cuedon

I'll make room for someone else.

Got my 175% FCC last week. It was for a cruise that was cancelled by Princess due to sail on 3/28/20 on the Sky we opted for option 1.  Showed up as 2 credits. 1 for the cruise fair and the 2nd for the 75% bonus. only received my fair on my account. My wife's credit is on her account. Port fees and taxes have not been refunded yet. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, hetulot said:

Our cruise was on March 21.  We elected for the future cruise credit.  We haven’t received it.  I know that Princess is busy but a word or two to say it is coming would go along way.  Has anyone else heard?  I check my account and future cruise credit.  It says balance!!

Have you or your TA called Princess recently to ask status of your refund?

did you receive anything back to your credit card? Taxes, port fees, prepaid excursions etc?

you are waiting too long. 

When I asked Princess about my FCC that I am supposed to get - they look at my account and say "Strange - most people have received it". And that is it. No refund either.

Edited by Coral

4 hours ago, Coral said:

When I asked Princess about my FCC that I am supposed to get - they look at my account and say "Strange - most people have received it". And that is it. No refund either.

What???????????  There really isn't any sense to how they are handling this whole cancellation business.  Today, we should have been sailing to Alaska on the Coral for our B2B. Trip was cancelled by Princess and TA on 4/17/2020.  Went into FCC to see if there had been any progress on refund as we took Option 1 and nothing.  In fact, our Coral cruise entry totally disappeared from our cruise history.  I called Princess to see if the agent could give me an update on refund and was told nothing had been processed and that they are processing claims in order of cruise date.  I thanked him and said I wish his answer was correct but unfortunately, I have seen people reporting they had received refunds for cruises that were past my cruise date.  So sad.  We were going to plan another cruise with Princess but we are rethinking the situation due to the long refund processing time that you and others have experienced.  Think I will go check out Celebrity's website.  Hope your situation gets taken care of soon.

37 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

What???????????  There really isn't any sense to how they are handling this whole cancellation business.  Today, we should have been sailing to Alaska on the Coral for our B2B. Trip was cancelled by Princess and TA on 4/17/2020.  Went into FCC to see if there had been any progress on refund as we took Option 1 and nothing.  In fact, our Coral cruise entry totally disappeared from our cruise history.  I called Princess to see if the agent could give me an update on refund and was told nothing had been processed and that they are processing claims in order of cruise date.  I thanked him and said I wish his answer was correct but unfortunately, I have seen people reporting they had received refunds for cruises that were past my cruise date.  So sad.  We were going to plan another cruise with Princess but we are rethinking the situation due to the long refund processing time that you and others have experienced.  Think I will go check out Celebrity's website.  Hope your situation gets taken care of soon.

Believe me, I am not thrilled. I was calling to see if my refund had been processed. It hadn't. I then asked about the FCC as many have gotten this. I haven't either. I may not be sailing with Princess until they restore my confidence in them. I don't know if they know how many people are upset with their handling of this.

1 hour ago, Coral said:

I may not be sailing with Princess until they restore my confidence in them.

Fully understand your reasoning.  Princess needs to do a lot of damage control in my opinion.

• Like 2