Now suspended through July 2020

TSUmom

Today’s email says they have already issued me a FCC.  They can issue a FCC in one day without even asking if I want a FCC, which I don’t, but if I want a refund I have to wait almost 3 weeks to apply for it and then another 90 days from that date before I get a refund.

“Because you booked your cruise as part of a package with one of our travel partners, we have issued a combination of future cruise credits to your Latitudes account, which combined, include your total cruise credit along with a bonus future cruise credit to reflect our gratitude for your loyalty.”

On 5/20/2020 at 7:53 AM, sammee said:

Right there next to you waiting. Mine is NYC Aug. 9.

I've been watching that cruise.  I've already had my vacation in Florida  for that week cancelled and I thought maybe I'd get a last minute deal on this cruise.  I'm in Philadelphia, so it would be easy to get to NYC for departure.  If it works out, it works out.  Hopefully at least you will be able to go on that cruise.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, donnajoedoc said:

I've been watching that cruise.  I've already had my vacation in Florida  for that week cancelled and I thought maybe I'd get a last minute deal on this cruise.  I'm in Philadelphia, so it would be easy to get to NYC for departure.  If it works out, it works out.  Hopefully at least you will be able to go on that cruise.

If this one gets cancelled, it will be my 2nd attempt. I'm just going to wait the 90 refund dance at that point and do a road trip to Florida if/when things open up.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:30 AM, donnajoedoc said:

i wouldnt think aug out of ny port.  but florida i can see happening.