Previous Trips Gone From My Profile

I noticed that my previous cruises on Regent, albeit years ago, are now gone from my online profile. I inquired in writing (email) to Regent and here is their response. 
We have changed reservations systems since you sailed.  You will not be able to see the sailing in your profile until you have a new booking in our new system”. 
I recall seeing the historical info in my profile before I booked my 2020 cruise in July 2019. Has anyone seen this happen to them? Seems strange and my biggest concern is that I get the additional discount given to previous customers when I book again. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just looked at my Regent account and see that it doesn’t show any of my past sailings.  My recent recent sailing was December 2019.

Am wondering if anyone else besides Pappy had this happen?

Also concerning as we are still waiting for our refund from our cancelled April cruise.

Strange things are happening on the Regent website.
In January, I noticed that my profile showed that I had only 7 days and was bronze. ( we are both gold) . All my previous cruises were still listed there. Called them and was informed that it would be corrected. Spoke with them several times and it still hasn’t been corrected. The last rep I spoke with said that my documents for the March 14th cruise were correct and they were. So I had nothing to worry about.

Perhaps, when things go back to normal, corrections will be made....

sheila

Our May cruise was cancelled and we, perhaps foolishly, opted to take the FCC.

Om my profile I see that the cancelled cruise has been taken down but I now see what looks like a hyperlink entitled "Shipboard Credits Available".  It isn't a working hyperlink, however, so I am not sure what it actually means (there were no onboard credits with the cancelled cruise).

Previous cruises are showing OK.

Just another curiosity.

I cancelled our July cruise and asked for the deposit to be used as FCC. It was showing as FCC on my profile but mysteriously changed to Shipboard Credits. I emailed Regent and asked if this was correct as I didn’t want Shipboard Credits but had it confirmed that it is still FCC. 

I have kept the confirmation email on file. 

There appears to be several anomalies arising. 

Are we supposed to get credit (SSS) for a canceled cruise? We had an April TA aborted by Regent, took a FCC, but on our profile, nothing shows. Perhaps, I misunderstood, that we would receive credit for this?

1 hour ago, Mudhen said:

Are we supposed to get credit (SSS) for a canceled cruise? We had an April TA aborted by Regent, took a FCC, but on our profile, nothing shows. Perhaps, I misunderstood, that we would receive credit for this?

My overall tally of SSS credits includes the amount for the cancelled cruise, but the cruise itself is not listed. Check your total.

BTW, I took the refund instead of the FCC, and still got credited for the cruise in SSS.

• Like 2

I just signed into my account and all history is gone. We have over 200 nights on rssc with the last cruise on the splendor ending in san diego. We also had a 4/3/20 cruise that was cancelled by regent. I expect we may see a refund on that cruise in a week or so. I also sent in a request to risk that my sss # is correct even though the page says it is not, and fix the problem. Once again their IT dept. has a problem.

Regents technology feels like it is still in the 1960-1970's. Somehow, the only thing that seems to work flawlessly is when they collect money from their customers. That seems to go quickly. 🙂

• Like 1

Regent replied to my problem with specific instructions to use only my first and last name, not the middle name that appears on my last guest statement. It worked and all is well. Reward nights from our Jan 2008 cruse are blank, but the total nights is correct.

TC, we tried that and this was Regent's response, "We have changed reservations systems since you sailed.  You will not be able to see the sailing in your profile until you have a new booking in our new system”.  I do not have a new booking at this time. I checked today and my previous activity is still missing. Regent tells me it's there but I won't be able to see it until I book another cruise. Really?

4 hours ago, pappy1022 said:

TC, we tried that and this was Regent's response, "We have changed reservations systems since you sailed.  You will not be able to see the sailing in your profile until you have a new booking in our new system”.  I do not have a new booking at this time. I checked today and my previous activity is still missing. Regent tells me it's there but I won't be able to see it until I book another cruise. Really?

Very odd response!  

I have to say I have only ever been able to see my past cruising history when I have an upcoming cruise booked.  Maybe all you lucky folks who are able to cruise more frequently have always had an upcoming cruise in the wings.

Would add that this refers to UK website as well

On 6/1/2020 at 7:38 AM, pappy1022 said:

Regents technology feels like it is still in the 1960-1970's. Somehow, the only thing that seems to work flawlessly is when they collect money from their customers. That seems to go quickly. 🙂

I must be getting old because I NEVER saw any websites in the 60s-70s, good or bad...

• Haha 1

On 6/2/2020 at 2:37 PM, cerise638 said:

I have to say I have only ever been able to see my past cruising history when I have an upcoming cruise booked.  Maybe all you lucky folks who are able to cruise more frequently have always had an upcoming cruise in the wings.

Would add that this refers to UK website as well

We usually try to have at least one on the books to look forward to (we just recently had four pending, which is easily a first - and probably last) for us.  I never checked my account unless I had one pending so I can’t say whether it makes a difference - but I will say it SHOULDN’T make a difference.

There are some nice features on Regent’s website, but there are still quite a few areas that could use some work....

54 minutes ago, UUNetBill said:

I must be getting old because I NEVER saw any websites in the 60s-70s, good or bad...

OK, let's give them the benefit of the doubt, we will call it 80's and 90's vintage. I was mostly referring to their refund programs. Their websites look ok, they just dont work sometimes.

1 hour ago, UUNetBill said:

We usually try to have at least one on the books to look forward to (we just recently had four pending, which is easily a first - and probably last) for us.  I never checked my account unless I had one pending so I can’t say whether it makes a difference - but I will say it SHOULDN’T make a difference.

There are some nice features on Regent’s website, but there are still quite a few areas that could use some work....

I agree that it shouldn't.  To use an IT community phrase I suspect it has some undocumented features in the My Account permissions section.  Probably as simple as the original requestor didn't foresee that someone without a cruise booked would be interested in their history.  

3 hours ago, UUNetBill said:

Thanks for the laugh.  It brought me back to the late 80's/early 90's when there was a training station in the basement of the building where we worked.  They had Apple computers and the first training was to teach us how to use the mouse.  I never saw anyone as uncoordinated as I was ...... trying to remove a rabbit from a hat using the mouse.  Poor little mouse is probably still stuck in the darn hat!

Sorry for going off-topic. I hope that the Thread Starter gets this issue resolved - even if it means having to book a cruise!

2 hours ago, pappy1022 said:

I'm not booking a cruise just to see that I had previous cruises. That is so insane. 

Okay - if you are not booking another cruise, why is your past cruise important?  Truly think that your TA should figure out what is going on (just to make you happy).  That is what they are being paid to do!

14 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

Okay - if you are not booking another cruise, why is your past cruise important?  Truly think that your TA should figure out what is going on (just to make you happy).  That is what they are being paid to do!

Because I want to make sure that my previous cruises on Regent are in the system so that I get the additional discount from cruising with them before. Honestly, I don't have a lot of trust right now so I want the evidence that they know I cruised with them in the past.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, pappy1022 said:

Because I want to make sure that my previous cruises on Regent are in the system so that I get the additional discount from cruising with them before. Honestly, I don't have a lot of trust right now so I want the evidence that they know I cruised with them in the past.

Okay - I was just curious!