Deleting Cancelled Cruise off MedallionClass

dbeckett

Does anyone know how to delete a cancelled (by Princess) cruise off MedallionClass so that the next booked cruise can be seen.  I've been trying since the cruise was cancelled  including deleting the app and reinstalling with next cruise details but as the cancelled cruise should be first, it replaces the next one.  Called Princess and left 3 messages as I was on hold for considerable time - no response, emailed my personal cruise rep but got a message back she was off due to family reasons but someone would be reviewing her emails and get back to me (hasn't happened yet).

If anyone has a solution I would love to hear it.  I mistaken thought that as it was cancelled by Princess they would delete it but apparently that is beyond their IT capabilities.

So the next question is - thanks to AF-1 for asking the question about cruise personalizer - how do you remove a cancelled cruise (by Princess) from your personalizer and therefore from the MedallionClass.  It is really great to know that under normal circumstances I would have 46 days before leaving here to join the ship, but seeing the 46 days is like rubbing salt into a wound

• Like 1

Heck,  my Oct med cruise still shows up in my personalizer too.  Not a big deal.  I don't log in that often to have it bug me.  All the best to everyone; and don't stress out about things you can't control.

Thanks for the responses I guess it is a case of waiting for Princess but it would be nice to see the next one on there.  I know I need a new passport before I can finish it off but I'm waiting for hairdressers to re-open I look a bit shaggy right now and don't want that look for the next 10 years so maybe they are doing me a favour by not deleting it