I can't wait until we get back to.....

Tipping 

Jeans/shorts in the dining room 

Flip flops in the dining room

Beverage package

What time to arrive

OBC

Sea days

You know what in mean. All these refund and guessing games and mask questions are wearing me out. Best of luck to all and stay healthy.  

Edited by joeyancho
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, joeyancho said:

Tipping 

Beverage package

What time to arrive

OBC

Sea days

You know what in mean. All these refund and guessing games and mask questions are wearing me out. Best of luck to all and stay healthy.  

I'll see you onboard!😎

• Like 1

20 hours ago, joeyancho said:

Tipping 

Beverage package

What time to arrive

OBC

Sea days

same!    and "passport vs birth cert"  or "can my mature 8 year old kid go to serenity with me?"  or "how do I sneak on beer?"  

LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, john91498 said:

I can wait until it's completely safe to cruise.

I'm not going to risk my health or my family's health for a cruise...

I feel the same way. Not going to take any unnecessary risks. A lot of people depend on me.

• Like 2

Excellent thread.

If all goes well, sometime before noon on Saturday, October 10, I will be walking onto the Breeze.  Quick run to my room to drop off my rum runners while the wife goes to reserve a couple loungers by the pool and a clamshell on Serenity.  I used to use this time to be first in line at Guest Services to remove my tips, but I learned to do it on the last night so the crew doesn't find out and treat me different.

JUST KIDDING!!!  Relax.  I've never done any of those things.  

If all goes well, I will get on board, drop off my carry-ons, grab any drink with an umbrella in it, eat lunch (buffet, cafeteria, idk...doesnt matter) unpack, go to muster drill, head back and settle into 8 days of watching the ocean go by on my balcony in my underwear.

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, joeyancho said:

Tipping 

Beverage package

What time to arrive

OBC

Sea days

You forgot "should I get FTTF", "Coke vs Pepsi" and the infamous no table cloths on the dining room tables

• Like 1

5 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I'm thinking hopefully less than 2 months before cruising resumes. 2 months from today about time for muster drill

Im wondering how they are even going to do muster drills now?? Even at half capacity that would be a tall task to maintain social distancing. Personally I don't see why they couldn't do them in the cabins on the TV, I know that's against maritime law or something but everything I see crammed onto the deck outside I could easily see on a TV in the cabin.

• Like 1

I dont cruise until oct. I want to go so bad, today I looked at august prices. All the deals out of Galveston are gone.

Anyone think there might be some better last minute deals to hop on? 

It’s always possible. We frequently meet a gentleman when we cruise out of NO who only does walk-up He lives 15 minutes fromThe pier and when the spirit moves him he packs his bag and shows up at the pier. Says he can almost always get on and gets a single room without the supplement. I’m too picky about cabin location but I enjoy hearing his stories- and he cruises once a month!

76 past cruises
Upcoming:
CCL Dream 8/22/2020. Western Caribbean
NCL Breakaway 1/10/2021 Western Caribbean
CCL Dream 5/16/2021 Western Caribbean
NCL Star 6/27/2021 - Scotland, Norway & Iceland
  • Like 2

On 5/27/2020 at 8:05 AM, MagnoliaBlossom said:

It’s always possible. We frequently meet a gentleman when we cruise out of NO who only does walk-up He lives 15 minutes fromThe pier and when the spirit moves him he packs his bag and shows up at the pier. Says he can almost always get on and gets a single room without the supplement. I’m too picky about cabin location but I enjoy hearing his stories- and he cruises once a month!

76 past cruises
Upcoming:
CCL Dream 8/22/2020. Western Caribbean
NCL Breakaway 1/10/2021 Western Caribbean
CCL Dream 5/16/2021 Western Caribbean
NCL Star 6/27/2021 - Scotland, Norway & Iceland

I wonder how he does that actually?  Doesn't he need a boarding pass to even get into the terminal?

On 5/25/2020 at 11:15 PM, joeyancho said:

Tipping 

Beverage package

What time to arrive

OBC

Sea days

I agree, and the changes to the VIFP program...

georgiacruzer, he told me there is a number he calls that morning, and they let security know and he goes to a special person at the desk to do the paperwork, pay, etc.   I haven’t seen him in a few years since we moved to Texas.  Now when we sail CCL we go out of Galveston, and only go to NO for NCL,

maybe I’ll start a thread and ask others who’ve done it how it specifically works.  Anything for a non Covid thread.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, lagienomai said:

You forgot to mention the nasty candy straws and no longer having butter packet threads. Oh to have simpler times back 😪 

You forgot the bacon police.

1 hour ago, lagienomai said:

You forgot to mention the nasty candy straws and no longer having butter packet threads. Oh to have simpler times back 😪 

Ah yes, butter.  If there's one good thing that comes out of this pandemic it will be the end of the community butter crock.