I can't wait....

joeyancho

24 minutes ago, john91498 said:

My wife has given up on cruises for awhile. We're planning a trip to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon.

We just got back from Bryce Canyon  yesterday. It was beautiful.  No one there. 

On 5/26/2020 at 7:29 PM, john91498 said:

I can wait until it's completely safe to cruise.

I'm not going to risk my health or my family's health for a cruise...

It never has been or never will it ever be "completely safe to cruise".   Anywhere a large group of people gather, there is inherent risk.  Taking a shower in your own home has it's risks, driving a car has it risks.  Going to a grocery store, has it's risks.  Cruising is no different, there has always been and always will be a risk.  I would gladly get on a cruise today, if they let me.  One can live in fear or one can live life.  Every day we all face a certain amount of risks, this is no different.  I say carry on.  Be smart and acknowledge the risks, but don't hide away.  

• Like 3

I dont cruise until oct. I want to go so bad, today I looked at august prices. All the deals out of Galveston are gone.

Anyone think there might be some better last minute deals to hop on? 

I was contacted yesterday to see if I would like to upgrade my interior cabin to a balcony cabin for an additional $252. I took it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, bford13013 said:

I was contacted yesterday to see if I would like to upgrade my interior cabin to a balcony cabin for an additional $252. I took it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When is this cruise that you got the balcony offer?

23 hours ago, keywest1 said:

All I know is if the buffet is going away, they'll have to let me bring my George Foreman and rice cooker 😁

I would like a microwave in the cabin. To heat water for tea or coffee bags, warm up my left over pizza or warm up my neck wrap. Oh, I forgot microwave popcorn A girl can dream. (Okay an old lady can dream!)

Edited by DANCING GRANDMOMMY
to add the popcorn
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

I would like a microwave in the cabin. To heat water for tea or coffee bags, warm up my left over pizza or warm up my neck wrap. Oh, I forgot microwave popcorn A girl can dream. (Okay an old lady can dream!)

Actually, there is a microwave in the closet.  Ours never worked--guess we didn't know how to work the keypad 🤓🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, keywest1 said:

Actually, there is a microwave in the closet.  Ours never worked--guess we didn't know how to work the keypad 🤓🤪

You have to get the code from the purser's desk.

• Haha 2

On 5/28/2020 at 7:29 PM, georgiacruizer said:

I wonder how he does that actually?  Doesn't he need a boarding pass to even get into the terminal?

You can call carnival up until it's almost time for boarding to begin. They cant do anything at the port, but carnival in miami can sale a room the morning of.

21 hours ago, hurricane0226 said:

Can't forget about the pier runners as they are pulling up the brows, 

I love it when my balcony is facing the dock in Port. Love to watch the pier runners. Cozumel makes for the best pier watching.