Has anyone bought Princess Pillows?

Katwoman007

We have been searching forever for new pillows. The only ones we keep going back to are the Princess ones, and you can buy them. However, I was curious if anyone has and if you did, were they the same as on the boat? We love the down feathered pillows so much. Their shipping is crazy expensive though. 

https://www.princessluxurybed.com/ is the website for the bedding 😉 

No way in heck.  I looked at what it would cost to by a pillow. ONE pillow shipped to California is crazy. The price of the pillow isn't bad but the shipping quote is shown below. Remember, this is for one feather pillow shipped to a California address.

FedEx
  • Home Delivery $25.15
  • Express Saver $79.84
  • 2 Day $102.82
  • Priority Overnight $169.64

I bought one of each, standard size as soon as I got home from my cruise. I did not feel that they were anywhere near as comfy as the ones on the ship.  Both got flat as soon as my head hit them.  So disappointed.  

3 hours ago, Thrak said:

No way in heck.  I looked at what it would cost to by a pillow. ONE pillow shipped to California is crazy. The price of the pillow isn't bad but the shipping quote is shown below. Remember, this is for one feather pillow shipped to a California address.

FedEx
  • Home Delivery $25.15
  • Express Saver $79.84
  • 2 Day $102.82

I didn't get far enough to look at shipping.

I bought a couple of them a year ago because they were so comfortable on our cruise.  I’m not impressed with them at all.  They don’t seem like the same pillows we loved on the cruise. They shed feathers like crazy and have flattened quite a bit. A waste of money in my opinion.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Thrak said:

FedEx
  • Home Delivery $25.15
  • Express Saver $79.84
  • 2 Day $102.82

I hope the pillows are absorbent.

If I paid that much JUST for delivery, the pillow would need to handle a lot of tears.

Just wait for a few hurricaines in the carribbean, and you will be able to book a cruise for less than the 2-day price.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Coral said:

I didn't get far enough to look at shipping.

I wasn't planing to buy a pillow. I just wanted to see how outrageous the shipping cost would be.

...So how much do they bill you if you just steal the pillow from your room? The last steward I talked to said they don't bill at all for stolen bath robes (which I'm incredulous on), but he also seemed perplexed as to who would want to keep the loaner bath robes (understandable...) and why anybody would take them.

14 hours ago, Thrak said:

I wasn't planing to buy a pillow. I just wanted to see how outrageous the shipping cost would be.

Hi Thrak,

I personally don’t like the Princess pillows. There’s nothing better then putting your head on a bag of Gold 💰for a good night sleep.

You get a warm rich feeling all over and a great night sleep. 😁

5A5DAC2D-7D2A-42B5-981A-E57364674389.jpeg

2 hours ago, Cuedon said:

...So how much do they bill you if you just steal the pillow from your room? The last steward I talked to said they don't bill at all for stolen bath robes (which I'm incredulous on), but he also seemed perplexed as to who would want to keep the loaner bath robes (understandable...) and why anybody would take them.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 2:04 AM, Katwoman007 said:

We have been searching forever for new pillows. The only ones we keep going back to are the Princess ones, and you can buy them. However, I was curious if anyone has and if you did, were they the same as on the boat? We love the down feathered pillows so much. Their shipping is crazy expensive though. 

https://www.princessluxurybed.com/ is the website for the bedding 😉 

I purchased two king size Princess feather pillows along with the Princess pillow cases about a year ago and they are the best pillows I have ever slept on. Not that crazy for the pillow cases as they are not very soft to the touch.

I loved them on the ship and seriously thought about buying them for home. Decided to go with the option at the big box store instead. I can replace those every year if need be for several years before reaching what the Princess pillows plus shipping would have cost. The ones I bought are great.