Shareholder Benefit

16 minutes ago, Sailfish said:

Will Royal Caribbean continue to offer the shareholder benefit? I know they recently had their annual meeting. Just curious.

Thanks,

Suzi

Sent from my I3123 using Forums mobile app

No announcement has been made one way or the other so the coin you flip to give you the answer is just as likely to be correct as any answer you will get here 

Last week I submitted an online request for Shareholder OBC benefits for our seven pending cruises departing Oct 2020 thru Nov 2021. The next day I received confirmation of the ($100-$250) OBCs and the following day, all OBCs were reflected in my cruise planner accounts!

The fastest service ever!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, nolimits said:

So I know the 100$ what’s 250$ shareholder OBC

thanks 

Based on length of cruise.

• $250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights
  • $100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 13 nights.
  • $50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Do group rates get denied?

They are not on the prohibited list on the website.

Benefit is non-transferable and not available to employees, agents of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. or its subsidiaries and affiliates, travel agents and tour operators. Benefit is not combinable with interline rates, travel agent rates, and employee friends and family rates. Benefit cannot be redeemed for chartered sailings, any Galapagos sailings or complimentary sailings.

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2020 at 3:20 AM, Kbonner said:

Does the shareholder credit roll over ro new booking when applying Lift And Shift?

Sometimes the SH OBC sticks to the reservation, sometimes it doesn't.  If it doesn't, you can either call after you get your new invoice and ask them to put it back, or resubmit exactly the way you submitted the first time.

8 minutes ago, Suzieanna said:

What is the restrictions on travel agent.  Does that mean you don't get your OBC if you book through an agent, or does it mean you don't get it if you are a travel agent? 

+1 what are travel agent rates?, why would that effect the OBC.

I applied yesterday for our 2/20/21 Rhapsody (7 nights) and 3/26/21 Grandeur (8 nights). I got the answer back in a few hours. They approved each one for $100. The stock is around $70 today, so I guess the shareholder benefit is still available. It's a very simple process. Email shareholderbenefit@rccl.com and attach a screenshot of your brokerage account that shows at least 100 shares and your booking number.

Edited by djjoe
additional info

On 6/6/2020 at 2:21 PM, Jimbo said:

+1 what are travel agent rates?, why would that effect the OBC.

Because travel agent rates are ridiculously cheap. They are only available on select sailings and in order to book one the TA must be in the room, you can't get two rooms at that rate even if travelling as a family)

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, djjoe said:

I applied yesterday for our 2/20/21 Rhapsody (7 nights) and 3/26/21 Grandeur (8 nights). I got the answer back in a few hours. They approved each one for $100. The stock is around $70 today, so I guess the shareholder benefit is still available. It's a very simple process. Email shareholderbenefit@rccl.com and attach a screenshot of your brokerage account that shows at least 100 shares and your booking number.

I filled everything out online. Fairly simple.

No word back yet. Did it late last night

Edited by John&LaLa

• 1 month later...