FTTF for Spring 2021 Available Now

On 6/19/2020 at 6:10 AM, rnff2 said:

FTTF for the Breeze is available today.  I was just able to purchase for my March 2021 cruise! 😊

I’ve been checking every day and usually multiple times a day for weeks now since this thread started for our April sailing on the Breeze and it still shows not available.  Seems like every ship and sailing it’s been released except late April Breeze sailings.    Right now we’re waitlisted for 6 pm dinner seating and our PVP said 8 pm dinner seating it will be the same.  Only option we have is YTD.  I don’t like YTD cause we never get the same server or table.  There is 6 people in our group again and last time we tried YTD they tried each night to seat us separated cause they didn’t have a table available to seat 6.  Kept pushing to seat us with other passengers instead of with our own group.

My April 2021 Panorama had FTTF last night.  I originally wasn’t going to purchase because it would have been my 1st Cruise as Platinum!  😁   

But, with the way it is ... I went ahead & bought it.  
🛳🛳

Bobbi 

9 hours ago, Brad1972 said:

I’ve been checking every day and usually multiple times a day for weeks now since this thread started for our April sailing on the Breeze and it still shows not available.  Seems like every ship and sailing it’s been released except late April Breeze sailings.    Right now we’re waitlisted for 6 pm dinner seating and our PVP said 8 pm dinner seating it will be the same.  Only option we have is YTD.  I don’t like YTD cause we never get the same server or table.  There is 6 people in our group again and last time we tried YTD they tried each night to seat us separated cause they didn’t have a table available to seat 6.  Kept pushing to seat us with other passengers instead of with our own group.

On my last cruise, in February, we traveled with our daughter and her family, and we always choose YTD, as it really is the best choice—eat whenever you want, not at a pre scheduled time when it may interfere with plans, or you are not hungry yet—-and we NEVER had trouble getting seated together, all 7 of us. I have mentioned to John Heald on his Facebook page that going to strictly YTD with NO SHARED TABLES may be the way to go in a post COVID world. Not sure if they will go with just YTD, but I’d bet the days of sharing a table with strangers is gone. It makes more sense to step up to the hostess and ask for a table the size of YOUR party. And who wants to eat early if you’ve been eating more food than usual all day? I just wish they’d go with just YTD, and do away with all this waitlist BS. 

I got my FTTF a few weeks ago for my January 2021 cruise on Fascination. I paid 89.95 for a 7 day cruise. I'm surprised there is such a price difference between ships. Maybe it's because Fascination is an older ship? It doesn't matter, at least I got it!😁

3 hours ago, RumpunchGirl said:

I got my FTTF a few weeks ago for my January 2021 cruise on Fascination. I paid 89.95 for a 7 day cruise. I'm surprised there is such a price difference between ships. Maybe it's because Fascination is an older ship? It doesn't matter, at least I got it!😁

Most of it's based on the length of the cruise. In some cases, the older ships are cheaper. Then there's the Horizon and Panorama that charge $20 more than all the rest. They raised the price in late 2017 or early 2018, can't remember which. At that time, I think everything went up $20. Congrats on getting it. It's always a relieving feeling for us once we lock it down. Especially in times like now when we've all had to keep watching, waiting for it to pop up. The releases have been pretty sporadic and harder to catch.

So here's the odd thing...

When I go under our booking for the Radiance January 2021, under both FTTF tabs and Shore Excursion tabs, it does not show anything (0 results). However, if I google FTTF Port Canaveral, it comes up, and shows my booking. However, when I choose the staterooms and hit "add to cart", my cart shows empty. Tried both regular chrome and under incognito mode.

4 hours ago, CarnivalCruiser875 said:

Dang! Still don't see FTTF for our Jan 2021 cruise on the Radiance...

I couldn't find it all week even after someone in my group had already purchased it, but noticed it under the recommended for you section yesterday. Have you checked there? It didn't show up on my phone. I had to log in on my computer. 

4 hours ago, 1st4our25th said:

I couldn't find it all week even after someone in my group had already purchased it, but noticed it under the recommended for you section yesterday. Have you checked there? It didn't show up on my phone. I had to log in on my computer. 

Bummed, still unable to find it. Called and the Carnival customer service rep said "2021 sailings won't have FTTF until later"....hmmm. Wondering if it's sold out, but find that a bit hard to believe. I haven't found anyone on this forum going on the same sailing to ask if they've booked FTTF on the sailing or not.

4 minutes ago, CarnivalCruiser875 said:

Bummed, still unable to find it. Called and the Carnival customer service rep said "2021 sailings won't have FTTF until later"....hmmm. Wondering if it's sold out, but find that a bit hard to believe. I haven't found anyone on this forum going on the same sailing to ask if they've booked FTTF on the sailing or not.

Do you have Facebook? If you do have you joined a group for your sailing? That's how I found out it was available. I posted last week to our group and asked if anyone noticed it to please share. A member of our group said she had purchased it, but it took a few days before I could find it. I've also seen people not sailing until November 2021 say theirs is available. I hope you are able to get it. I know we loved it on our previous cruise. 

1 hour ago, CarnivalCruiser875 said:

Some of Carnival's CSR's aren't always the most reliable sources of information, unfortunately. Don't give up, keep checking. There's three places to look: the Categories menu - Faster To The Fun ... Shore Excursions ... and the Recommended for You section. Check all three each time. I found ours in Categories - FTTF. It didn't show in the other two places.

Have you looked to see if your sailing has a Roll Call here on Cruise Critic? If so, you can ask in there if anyone has seen it and to post if they do.