Current (most recent!) Chef's Table Menu ?

I just booked a quickie on the Liberty for early December, in hopes that things have settled down by then!

At any rate, I was just curious if anyone had images of the "current" Chef's Table menu ??

THANKS,

Tom

Not sure if this is 100% current, but this is what it was when we did Chef's Table on the Paradise in April, 2019. We had a fantastic meal! What an experience! My only regret was not saving more room for the last entree and dessert. I couldn't eat as much of those as I wanted to because I insisted on finishing most every bite from the earlier courses. The Wagyu Beef was to die for! 

Chef's Table.jpg

Thanks. Not sure if I've seen that one or not. Cheryl would like it better than some of the past ones, as the duck is the only thing she'd be skipping/substituting. Anything with venison, duck, lamb, veal, and foie gras  is a no go for her! For her ducks, deer, and lambs are "cute", and the latter two are associated with (a higher degree of) cruelty.

Tom

28 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I don't see Chef's Table existing without modification - particularly the Galley Tour portion - until long after the pandemic is over.

No doubt many unknowns or modifications.

I received an email from NCL yesterday indicating that they were going to reduce the max number of guests on their ships (could be by 1 cabin, or who knows!) and that buffets would not be self serve ... which I don't mind at all!

Tom

10 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

No doubt many unknowns or modifications.

I received an email from NCL yesterday indicating that they were going to reduce the max number of guests on their ships (could be by 1 cabin, or who knows!) and that buffets would not be self serve ... which I don't mind at all!

Tom

You were a big Lido for dinner guy, as I recall.  😉

On 6/1/2020 at 7:33 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I just booked a quickie on the Liberty for early December, in hopes that things have settled down by then!

At any rate, I was just curious if anyone had images of the "current" Chef's Table menu ??

Hello Sir!!  

In my attempt to be a wee bit of an overachiever, I found two CT menus (grrr, I wanted it only be one) used in 2020, as well as accompanying video.

One also offers "cuteness" in not only the main courses, but in the pre-meal apps as well.  Sorry, sweet Cheryl.

Inspiration  Jan 2020

Experience begins around 7:00   

Menu shown at 11:00

Miracle   Feb/Mar 2020

Challenges in both pre-meal and main courses

Horizon    Feb/Mar 2020

39:30 Menu  (Duck, Lamb, & Veal in main courses)

The galley experience is gonna be ixnay, so it'll have to be lumped into the same venue, or perhaps a separate location altogether (which I think we did together once before as well).

4 hours ago, DGP1111 said:

Horizon    Feb/Mar 2020

39:30 Menu  (Duck, Lamb, & Veal in main courses)

The galley experience is gonna be ixnay, so it'll have to be lumped into the same venue, or perhaps a separate location altogether (which I think we did together once before as well).

Great work Don - Thanks for the research !!

We'll have to see if we decide to opt instead for the Steakhouse. Besides (since we're bring staff/spouses along), I've never heard of a Chef's Table that accomodates 20 people !! Not to mention that making contact with the ship to ask such questions/make reservations at this point in time is not the easy task it once was!

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 5:31 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Great work Don - Thanks for the research !!

We'll have to see if we decide to opt instead for the Steakhouse. Besides (since we're bring staff/spouses along), I've never heard of a Chef's Table that accomodates 20 people !! Not to mention that making contact with the ship to ask such questions/make reservations at this point in time is not the easy task it once was!

Tom

When we did our Chef's Table on the Paradise, we had a pretty large group. I think we had around 20-21 people. They normally try to keep it to around 14-16 they said. But they lost our request which I had made via email 10 months before our cruise. After the second day of the cruise when we hadn't gotten a notification of when our Chef's Table would be, we went to Guest Services to ask about it. I had a copy of the email in which the Maitre'D confirmed our request. It took a couple of days but they were finally able to squeeze us in. They just need to confirm that they had the extra wait staff available to accommodate our group of 6 with who they already had scheduled. It was a bit of a tight squeeze in the Library, but overall it was fantastic! 

On 6/12/2020 at 11:38 AM, MistyRo76 said:

When we did our Chef's Table on the Paradise, we had a pretty large group. I think we had around 20-21 people. They normally try to keep it to around 14-16 they said. But they lost our request which I had made via email 10 months before our cruise. After the second day of the cruise when we hadn't gotten a notification of when our Chef's Table would be, we went to Guest Services to ask about it. I had a copy of the email in which the Maitre'D confirmed our request. It took a couple of days but they were finally able to squeeze us in. They just need to confirm that they had the extra wait staff available to accommodate our group of 6 with who they already had scheduled. It was a bit of a tight squeeze in the Library, but overall it was fantastic! 

Thanks.

(just saw the notification for your post)  🙂