6-4-20 Thursday Weigh-In...What Can I say..Good Health And Peace

Belle

My county (which is also the county with my gym) is going green (least level of restrictions) on Friday, which means DH and I get to meet with our trainer again!!! 💪🏋️‍♀️

It's a very small gym with very few regulars so I think we should be fine with distancing.  We will need masks to go from the gym to the rest room, but I am beyond thrilled that our trainer can start earning income again and DH can start lifting again.  I've enjoyed my exercise with DD and will be starting a cardio program when we finish our boxing videos this week, but I'm ready for stronger weights than we have at home too 🙂 

Melmar, I'm glad your husband can work from home.  Mine does now too and while there are some parts he misses the commute isn't one of them.

Hi all!

Things are loosening up here starting Friday. We can go to Church, drive ins, restaurant patios, the hairdresser (yeh!!) but certain areas like Toronto & Niagara Falls weren't included in the next stage.

Looking forward to doing things outside the house but probably will still wear a mask.

Stay safe!

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 1

Mel, that is a concern that your hubby's workmates aren't following the rules. Glad he can work from home. 

Pacruise, I'm jealous. Gyms here are still not opening. One thing where we live is eventhough restaurants can be open for dine-in or salons can be open, many are not. I suppose maybe some employees don't want to go back to work and some places maybe don't want to deal with all the restrictions. 

Jo, nice some things are reopening. 

Today I got my workout. Rode my exercise bike 30 minutes then spent almost 2 hours in the front yard trimming plants, cutting spent blooms, weeding. It is hot today so sweated profusely. 

Hubby is taking me out for dinner tonight. 

Have a good day. Diana

• Like 1

Couldn't get on yesterday and today, when I did lost my post.

So will make this a quick post to say Hello and hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.

I'm just having my same o.same day. Trying to be good in my eating if nothing else.

Hope this goes thru..Take Care

• Like 1