Cruise Critic Community

After trying for two months , and giving up, my husband decided to try against n las night. He called Holland America and was told I would be getting my refund in two weeks or less. Just thought I would share.

I've been waiting 3 months for my FCC and my cruise consultant told me last week it could still be another 90 days. Still trying to be patient......

8 hours ago, Niagarawine said:

After trying for two months , and giving up, my husband decided to try against n las night. He called Holland America and was told I would be getting my refund in two weeks or less. Just thought I would share.

They have been saying that just to get rid of people.  Hopefully, that is not your case!  Hang in there!

My arms are getting tired Louis!

Got full refund after 77 days. Patience is a virtue as my mom used to say.

Hello All,

I cancelled my spring cruises March 9th. My refund was finally processed by HAL on May 29th and showed up on my credit card account today. So they’re slowly starting. 

Good luck and hopefully we’ll all be sailing again soon. 

Andrea

We finally got our refund & future cruise credits for our Maasdam Auckland to San Diego cruise that was cut short when all this craziness started.  Be patient; it'll come.

2 hours ago, AndreaB said:

Hello All,

I cancelled my spring cruises March 9th. My refund was finally processed by HAL on May 29th and showed up on my credit card account today. So they’re slowly starting. 

Good luck and hopefully we’ll all be sailing again soon. 

Andrea

Glad to hear you got yours Andrea. 🙂. My friend cancelled hers on March 7th and is still waiting.  I hope she has your success soon and hopefully we’ll see you on another cruise another time!

I just logged into my bank for an unrelated issue and found my refund from my 4-3-20 cruise that I cancelled on 3-13-20 hit my credit card!  😁

Does the refund just show up on your CC, without any notification from HAL or cc company?  

6 minutes ago, OSUTRIKERS said:

Does the refund just show up on your CC, without any notification from HAL or cc company?  

Mine did. My bank didn’t even send me a notice. When HAL returned my shorex funds some 3 weeks after canceling my bank sent me a text.

Thanks for all the encouragement. I will continue to be patient and hopeful and I am happy for those who received their refund.