RIVIERA 3/20/2021

elio111

THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST T/A CRUISE .   A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT ALL SEA DAYS  .WE ARE BOOKED ON DECK 11 ON#11024    .  WILL THE POOL ABOVE US MAKE IT NOISY?    ANY ONE WITH ANY EXPERIENCE   ON SAME DECK?      THANKS FOR ANY FEED BACK

When the pool chairs are moved, for any variety of reasons, you will hear the noise.  Since we don't know how many lounge chairs will be on deck, it's hard to project the impact.  We've been on deck 11 before and it really does not impact the quality of your experience.

It probably depends if you are in your room a lot.  If you are only there to sleep and you are out and about most of the day, it would not be a problem.  But if you like to be in your room a lot, have naps  in your room etc. you might hear the chairs being moved a bit.  And if you are the type of people that don't like any noise do not have your cabin below the pool deck. JMO

If you're worried about the noise, you could pay a little more to upgrade to a cabin that is under the cabins on deck 12.  There are a few available.  We are on the cruise before this and we opted for a P2 under the cabins on deck 12 because we were uncertain about potential noise.  I really like the idea of deck 11 though, because of the overhang from above.  I have read that it provides a great deal of shade on the balcony, which we like.

As for the sea days...we've never had so many in a row but I would imagine that you could get in a lot of reading...and eating.  Better take some expandable clothing.  My cruising wardrobe is very expandable 😁.